The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0_Emily-Clarksons-Instagram-story.jpg

Emily Clarkson, Jeremy Clarkson's daughter, posted the above on her IG.

She brilliantly articulated what I've been trying to say which is I don't particularly care about these two as individuals but I strongly object to what I see as mass bullying of two humans.

Nothing...absolutely NOTHING...warrants any of what that vile man has said.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That article by clarkson was both disgusting and also the biggest gift to H&M going…. “See we told you…. Look how the press talk about us”. I can’t believe it was cleared for publication- it’s just awful. I’m not a fan of theirs but it just plays straight into their narrative. It’s actually the worst thing I’ve ever read in the MSM about her and it’s an uncomfortable read and I didn’t like it.
Exactly this. I wince at the number of times the two articles on cradling a bump and avocado toast are trotted out, but this kind of article is the perfect thing to give vindication for everything in their truth even, though much of it shouldn't be taken as gospel.

However I wouldn't place money on it being found to breach any rules, the sun would say it's joking comparison to a fictional character from popular culture and behavior of medieval times.

Shocking that the sun and clarkson went ahead with it. I'm sure amazon and itv will be dragged in now.

Reactions: 6
who can blame the Queen Consort for having a chuckle at Clarkson’s article
Laughing about sexual violence isn’t funny. You’re sick, you really are.

In the Middle Ages that is exactly what would have happened to the Duke and Duchess, they are just fortunate to be living in the modern age
News flash, we don’t live in the Middle Ages.
You absolute moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Laughing about sexual violence isn’t funny. You’re sick, you really are.

News flash, we don’t live in the Middle Ages.
You absolute moron.
Something else I notice; the not very subtle undermining of the Queen Consort too, by implying she would be 'chuckling' at it. I find that highly unlikely.

Reactions: 12
Something else I notice; the not very subtle undermining of the Queen Consort too, by implying she would be 'chuckling' at it. I find that highly unlikely.
I can’t imagine the RF are happy with the article at all. I think although they are problematic for him, Charles loves them, at the end of the day she is the mother of his grandchildren.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1815707

She brilliantly articulated what I've been trying to say which is I don't particularly care about these two as individuals but I strongly object to what I see as mass bullying of two humans.

Good for her. I hope she rips him a new one in private too.

Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine the RF are happy with the article at all. I think although they are problematic for him, Charles loves them, at the end of the day she is the mother of his grandchildren.
The thing is that some people believe that is exactly what the RF expects from the medias and are happy with those articles. I have difficulties to believe this - and in this case the whole RF should be removed. But this belief is the result of the constant ssociation and the vagueness Harry and Meghan used in their documentary. After watching the doc you could easily believe that the DM has its own office in Kensington palace and that William calls the Sun every time he has an evil idea of article about his brother and sister-in-law.

Reactions: 7
That article is a despicable piece of work. Really, really awful. I wish they had been more specific in the documentary. So many things are said but there is so much vagueness about who and what was actually saying these things.

Reactions: 11
Clarkson is far more popular amongst most British people now than Meghan. While after the trashing the ungrateful Duchess and her husband gave the royal family that made them who can blame the Queen Consort for having a chuckle at Clarkson’s article and why shouldn’t she go to lunch with him and Morgan? Meghan is quite happy to use Scobie and even Oprah for her purposes
Come on TYL, I’m a Royalist and I don’t like Meghan but Clarkson’s article was abhorrent. It is indefensible. Surely you’re not too blinkered to see that?
I also very much doubt Camilla would chuckle at it. It was a disgusting piece of writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Come on TYL, I’m a Royalist and I don’t like Meghan but Clarkson’s article was abhorrent. It is indefensible. Surely you’re not too blinkered to see that?
I also very much doubt Camilla would chuckle at it. It was a disgusting piece of writing.
I doubt after everything written about Camilla that she’d ever want any woman spoken about like that. I would think that the life she’s lived has taught her to be very objective and emphatic of other peoples situations no matter how grizzly they may appear to the masses.

Reactions: 20
If they don't want the media to gossip and witch about them then they shouldn't put their private lives out on Netflix in exchange for money

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If they don't want the media to gossip and witch about them then they shouldn't put their private lives out on Netflix in exchange for money
There’s a difference though between gossiping and the like and the odious and vile hatred that is evident in the Clarkson article

Reactions: 22
I find despicable that people are trying to minimise Clarkson's words. But people falling for the headline of the DM (or pretending they didn't read the article) are not much better. Camilla didn't invite Clarkson for lunch, they were at the same event. Why people can't be factual - instead both "sides" create the narrativethat suit them best. In the meantime, tabloids are keeping on making money as people are happy to repeat their false headlines/contents as long as it serve their point of view. Come on, complaining that the DM is manipulating people AND then sharing an article with a false headline from the same tabloid as a truth? How absurd is that?

Reactions: 18
I can't believe that article got passed for publication.

It's one thing for Clarkson to write it. It's another to get editorial go ahead to print it. There really are no lines that can't be crossed these days.

It's the last thing TRF would want. I don't like Meghan but jeezus, that is some vitriol there.

Reactions: 21
That's actually disturbed
And then he gets invited to a private party Camila is hosting. Piers Morgan was there too.... You know the same man who wrote over 100s of articles about her, bullying her essentially.

Its times like this I get why Harry left.

Reactions: 12
And then he gets invited to a private party Camila is hosting. Piers Morgan was there too.... You know the same man who wrote over 100s of articles about her, bullying her essentially.

Its times like this I get why Harry left.
Camilla didn’t host it- she was invited

Reactions: 9
Clarksons comments are standard for those that actively dislike Meghan. She really does live rent free in their heads. It's comments like this that I completely understand when she said she was scared. Jesus imagine being a person who had that day in day out about them.
The RF should respond to that. The problem is these old men, Jeremy Clarkson, piers Morgan think they are defending the queen (or the king now) when realistically one of the most powerful families doesn't need a washed up daytime TV presenter to back them.

View attachment 1815707

This sums up my feelings towards them. So well put!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Clarksons comments are standard for those that actively dislike Meghan. She really does live rent free in their heads. It's comments like this that I completely understand when she said she was scared. Jesus imagine being a person who had that day in day out about them.
The RF should respond to that. The problem is these old men, Jeremy Clarkson, piers Morgan think they are defending the queen (or the king now) when realistically one of the most powerful families doesn't need a washed up daytime TV presenter to back them.
I don't think Piers Morgan has ever written anything as bad as Jeremy has he? I only remember there being a big controversy when he said he didn't believe what they said on Oprah. I don't remember an article of his blowing up like this has. I know this is a very low bar but I really think Clarkson crossed a line and went further than anyone else has.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Piers Morgan has ever written anything as bad as Jeremy has he? I only remember there being a big controversy when he said he didn't believe what they said on Oprah. I don't remember an article of his blowing up like this has. I know this is a very low bar but I really think Clarkson crossed a line and went further than anyone else has.
No I don't think Piers has written anything about them like this but he used to go on and on and on about him until Alex the weather man put him in his place and he stormed off GMB. I was late for work that day as I kept rewinding it 🤣
Piers is an awful man too but thats not for this thread.
ETA I think Piers said something along the lines of it hadn't affected her mental health like Meghan claimed.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.