The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was iconic tv - what Alex Beresford said was right about them having had met prior and she being entitled to cut him out if she wanted. I don’t get what Piers thought it was going to be - that he thought she was romantically interested and it hurt his ego or he thought he could be a palace confidante like Richard Kays but it’s beyond creepy.
What does Celia Walden think of this deep attachment of her husband to Meghan ? :sneaky: :giggle: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you can tell they are finding their way into the new role and things they could probably have got away with as first in line they can’t when you are top of the tree.
The party happened during the week (I think?) and there was no reaction to it until the article came out today. They'd never go anywhere or meet anyone if they had to be that careful!
They're definitely doing things differently to the Queen. Even Charles dancing during the week - did the Queen ever do anything like that or is just because I wasn't around in her younger years that I find it difficult to imagine? She always seemed so staid in public. Couldn't imagine her hugging members of the public either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've never watched talk TV. Strikes me as a load of has beens on there. Doesn't Jeremy Kyle have a show on it. Was it supposed to be a step up from GMB?
Sorry I'm derailing....

Reactions: 3
The party happened during the week (I think?) and there was no reaction to it until the article came out today. They'd never go anywhere or meet anyone if they had to be that careful!
They're definitely doing things differently to the Queen. Even Charles dancing during the week - did the Queen ever do anything like that or is just because I wasn't around in her younger years that I find it difficult to imagine? She always seemed so staid in public. Couldn't imagine her hugging either.
Yes … she danced with Kwame Nkrumah which basically made history and is seen as a key thing that Ghana in the Commonwealth.

Reactions: 3
Yes … she danced with Kwame Nkrumah which basically made history and is seen as a key thing that Ghana in the Commonwealth.
I remember that from The Crown. I was wondering more about the general public. She seems to have always been fairly formal in her interactions with people she'd meet on visits and walkabouts. I couldn't imagine her dancing with pensioners the way Charles was the other day. Charles doesn't seem to have changed in the way he interacts with people since he became king which is nice.

Reactions: 10
What does Celia Walden think of this deep attachment of her husband to Meghan ? :sneaky: :giggle: :m
I know the other day he posted some ‘sexy’ photos of her saying ‘All the trolls raging that I only criticise Meghan Markle because I 'fancied' her & then got upset when she ghosted me... have reminded me that I forgot to publicly wish my wife Celia a happy birthday yesterday. (And yes, she knows she lucked out.... ")’ and Sarah Vine replied with something like ‘Celia is more beautiful than Meghan’. Really childish stuff!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know the other day he posted some ‘sexy’ photos of her saying ‘All the trolls raging that I only criticise Meghan Markle because I 'fancied' her & then got upset when she ghosted me... have reminded me that I forgot to publicly wish my wife Celia a happy birthday yesterday. (And yes, she knows she lucked out.... ")’ and Sarah Vine replied with something like ‘Celia is more beautiful than Meghan’. Really childish stuff!
Sarah Vine's in no position to critique anyone's looks, she married Michael Gove!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I remember that from The Crown. I was wondering more about the general public. She seems to have always been fairly formal in her interactions with people she'd meet on visits and walkabouts. I couldn't imagine her dancing with pensioners the way Charles was the other day. Charles doesn't seem to have changed in the way he interacts with people since he became king which is nice.
the Queen was of her time, when there was more of that differentiation between the plebs and their betters.

• Haha
Plenty of replies were posting pics of Celia that hadn't been airbrushed

• Haha
the Queen was of her time, when there was more of that differentiation between the plebs and their betters.
I think by all accounts from Charles and Anne, that she wasn’t one for physical affection anyway. Apart from her husband and it seems even this was more a thing behind closed doors. Which you could also call “of her time” I guess.
Not bring into physical contact with others shouldn’t be criticised though? She clearly danced at state occasions in her younger years when it was part of her job. My personal interpretation is, that she was always a bit more formal because, let’s face it, becoming HoS as a woman and this young was met with tons of wariness from certain circles. So she doubled down on being formal and more distant to avoid classic prejudice of being too emotional, too immature, too hysterical, having her head filled with the children/clothes/shopping…. Maybe it came more natural to her because partly her character was leaning on being more restraint? Or maybe the role kind of crushed her? Or the death of her father affected her more than we’d imagine? Who knows? I can actually see that not even her children have a completely rounded idea. My guess is PP was the last person to see her as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The Royal Family’s official Instagram page has limited comments on their photos. I do think they should say something, the silence is deafening.

So he cant even wish his wife a happy birthday without mentioning Meghan? And not denying that he fancied her?

Reactions: 13
Hasn't it all just got so out of control... its so shocking ..its become a much bigger issue now

The Royal Family’s official Instagram page has limited comments on their photos. I do think they should say something, the silence is deafening.
About the Clarkson article? It's nothing to do with them and they'll do what they always do and ignore it. If H&M want to take it further that's up to them.

The editor of The Sun is female. It's all quite horrific.

Reactions: 6
It probably should be said (frequently) that the party the queen attended was days BEFORE the article was published.

About the Clarkson article? It's nothing to do with them and they'll do what they always do and ignore it. If H&M want to take it further that's up to them.

The editor of The Sun is female. It's all quite horrific.
So was Rebeccah Brooks but she thought nothing of hacking a dead child's phone for content!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.