The Royal Family #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just put it on in the background it's a rainbow bridge spray. I'm sorry I don't think air wick will work.
What is a rainbow bridge spray? Isn’t that where dead animals go? She wants me to spray the spirits of dead dogs to conjure up Diana?
Can’t I just use a Febreze?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been posted so apologies if it has.
The present & the future
1A20904A-7852-469C-B6C5-D0BA6F8AD430.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What is a rainbow bridge spray? Isn’t that where dead animals go? She wants me to spray the spirits of dead dogs to conjure up Diana?
Can’t I just use a Febreze?
I don't know, but leave it with me, am heavily invested and will have all the answers soon.

Also I think the spray has to be something you can spritz spritz spritz rather than a continuous jet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They live in a 31 bedroom house. It would have made more sense for William to move in there, and Andrew to move to the smaller house William moved into. Or rented a much smaller house elsewhere. Now he isn’t any use to RF he should be told to fend for himself
I was wondering what happened to their old home ‘Sunninghill Park’? So I googled it and turns out it was eventually demolished! I never knew that!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was wondering what happened to their old home ‘Sunninghill Park’? So I googled it and turns out it was eventually demolished! I never knew that!
Sold it way over the market rate to some Kazakh who left it to rot!

Not dodgy at all

Reactions: 5
Lordy I hope Andrew disappears for good now. (Except to turn up in court should authorities require it!)

Reactions: 7
Lordy I hope Andrew disappears for good now. (Except to turn up in court should authorities require it!)
Although I call bullshit on most claims told by the mail… utter LOL if this is true! because there is no way he will be in public life if it is. I get the impression Andrew and Charles hate each other 😂

B2C3D071-57F3-448C-9AF6-4699536D56CB.jpeg

• Haha
Although I call bullshit on most claims told by the mail… utter LOL if this is true! because there is no way he will be in public life if it is. I get the impression Andrew and Charles hate each other 😂

View attachment 1596654
There’s a few articles on him today. They must have had to keep them quiet while the Queen was still alive but now they’re out to bring him down!

This article says Fergie bought a £5million property in London last year!

Also the person who paid more than the asking price for Sunninghill Park was the son in law of Andrew’s friend!

Attachments

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1596654
Like the Queen, a stickler for tradition, would countenance that. I am also unsure about the relationship between Diana and Andrew. Once cordial, later on may have turned frosty. I am basing that on an anecdote told by Denise Welsh no less, who has no time for Andrew. She has repeated this several times. Not long after Diana’s death, Andrew held a charity lunch at Buck P to which Denise and her then husband Tim Healey were invited. Andrew was very disparaging about Diana - Denise never repeated what he said but it was something disrespectful particularly so soon after her death. Denise took him to task on it in her forthright way. Andrew left the room, before leaving he put his hand on Tim Henley’s shoulder and said, rather you than me, sir - obviously faux sympathy at Tim being married to Denise. She has a gob on her but I believe her when she said he was disparaging about Diana. So no love lost between D and A at time of death.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s a few articles on him today. They must have had to keep them quiet while the Queen was still alive but now they’re out to bring him down!

This article says Fergie bought a £5million property in London last year!

Also the person who paid more than the asking price for Sunninghill Park was the son in law of Andrew’s friend!
I thought Fergie was eternally broke? Or does 5m count as broke in those circles?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.