The Royal Family #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems just Charles and Camilla are having the week off 🤷🏼‍♀️ Edward has been in Estonia and Germany
Possibly a lot going on behind the scenes for C&C though. Constitutional stuff, getting things sorted to pass on to William etc.

Reactions: 10
Enfield as Prince Charles 🤣
When Camilla wasn't an event with Emerald Fennell( who plays her in The Crown she said " If I keel over, she can stand in!" or something to that effect. If I was either if them, I would have died of shame, considering the period of time they were covering in The Crown when she played Camilla! I'm not one of those who has second hand anger about Diana, but still.

Reactions: 6
The Kate stans absolutely loathe Meghan. For the most ridiculous reasons. The Meghan fans are still pretty kind to Kate, regardless of if they like her or not! I genuinely worry for these women who use pictures of Kate on their SM profiles! It’s akin to 12 year olds who use Harry Styles as theirs. I doubt Kate really gives a tit for any of it. The funeral has actually changed my opinion of Meghan and Kate. I see Meghan as very out of her depth. Kate is most definitely “mean girl” material. I’ve never liked Camilla. 50/50 on KC. As the first born he seemed neglected and Anne was her fathers favourite. I wasn’t keen on Queenie herself, I did admire her commitment but it was put before her role as a Mother. Personally, I couldn’t do that! Diana got many things wrong but her kids were idolised by her. I always loved Margaret as a young girl! Don’t know why, I just did! I thought Phil was unintentionally funny! Foot in his mouth stuff!

Royal families are some of the most common and badly behaved people in history. Instead of living on council estates they live in castles. The Grimaldi family are a bloody prime example. Alberts got about 13 illegitimate children now, hasn’t he? I don’t know why but William always reminds me of him!

The media have behaved atrociously throughout the last couple of weeks, far worse than usual with the stupid headlines about infighting, I’m no royalist, but many are and I don’t think any of the news should of been about anything other than what HRH actually achieved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt Charles is talking to his plants this week. He has to King and that means red boxes, arranging stuff, meetings.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell folks. I was referencing the extended period of Royal Mourning, which is still in effect until Monday where they said there’d be no official engagements by any member of the family

Reactions: 2
The Kate stans absolutely loathe Meghan. For the most ridiculous reasons. The Meghan fans are still pretty kind to Kate, regardless of if they like her or not! I genuinely worry for these women who use pictures of Kate on their SM profiles! It’s akin to 12 year olds who use Harry Styles as theirs. I doubt Kate really gives a tit for any of it. The funeral has actually changed my opinion of Meghan and Kate. I see Meghan as very out of her depth. Kate is most definitely “mean girl” material. I’ve never liked Camilla. 50/50 on KC. As the first born he seemed neglected and Anne was her fathers favourite. I wasn’t keen on Queenie herself, I did admire her commitment but it was put before her role as a Mother. Personally, I couldn’t do that! Diana got many things wrong but her kids were idolised by her. I always loved Margaret as a young girl! Don’t know why, I just did! I thought Phil was unintentionally funny! Foot in his mouth stuff!

Royal families are some of the most common and badly behaved people in history. Instead of living on council estates they live in castles. The Grimaldi family are a bloody prime example. Alberts got about 13 illegitimate children now, hasn’t he? I don’t know why but William always reminds me of him!

The media have behaved atrociously throughout the last couple of weeks, far worse than usual with the stupid headlines about infighting, I’m no royalist, but many are and I don’t think any of the news should of been about anything other than what HRH actually achieved.
What did Kate do or not do to come across as a mean girl?

I just saw a mother of 2 young children trying to get through a horrible day with the media focus on them all.

I’m not a Stan - no profile pics but she’s so bland. I don’t know how she can offend anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure how to remove paywalls, but there is an interesting article in The Times today about Harry and Meghan’s time I think the Royal family. I wonder how true it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure how to remove paywalls, but there is an interesting article in The Times today about Harry and Meghan’s time I think the Royal family. I wonder how true it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here it is - https://archive.ph/DyX3B

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just wish all the Sources - from all sides and the middle - body language experts and flingers of Asparagus woowoo would just shut the heck up.

The royal family is riding a wave of sympathy, good feelings and popularity at the minute. Don’t fritter it away on needless He said, she said, William is grumpy because Harry didn’t want to be his wingman in perpetuity, Andrew thinks he can’t manage 2 corgis without 31 bedrooms, Camilla laughed at the idea of family counselling, Harry wanted family counselling … ad infinitum

Reactions: 13
I just wish all the Sources - from all sides and the middle - body language experts and flingers of Asparagus woowoo would just shut the heck up.

The royal family is riding a wave of sympathy, good feelings and popularity at the minute. Don’t fritter it away on needless He said, she said, William is grumpy because Harry didn’t want to be his wingman in perpetuity, Andrew thinks he can’t manage 2 corgis without 31 bedrooms, Camilla laughed at the idea of family counselling, Harry wanted family counselling … ad infinitum
It seems the more of a Royalist folk are, the more they thrive off this stuff. I’d say there’s always three sides to a story! The side we don’t ever read, see, hear is the truth. It’s mostly gossip spread by the separate camps of royals and their aides.
From the bits on tv I saw, Kate didn’t give off a friendly vibe. Others will no doubt think differently and that’s fine. I wouldn’t argue over it as it’s not my life that’s affected. I just really have no time for women bullying another woman over a Daily Mail article! I’ve read some really vile comments about Meghan over the last 10 days or so! Some of it written by women I know! It’s disgusted me! I’ve had to just stop off SM! What’s wrong with people… actually what’s wrong with these grown ass women? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
No one ever gets a true story of what goes on behind closed doors.

I like Kate and think she has so stepped up to the mark and is doing a great job and had taken Wills with her.

Harry and Meghan decided they did not want to be a part of the RF, fair enough, crack on.

But then to do interviews and write books is wrong.

All families, cross the land have in fighting, theirs is no different

Reactions: 13
Seems like a credible article to me. Harry and Meghan seem like demanding nightmares and a lot of staff seem like old curmudgeons stuck in their ways. I think both things can be true. It seems to keep going back to Meghan not understanding what it is to be a member of the royal family. She keeps mistaking it for being a celebrity. That anecdote about the PR gifts being sent to Kensington Palace is very telling of what she thought her 'role' would be.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.