The Royal Family #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all the busyness of everything you forget it’s still only been just over a week since they lost their mother.

They all look very smart and dignified and this mustn’t be any easier to do the second time around.

Reactions: 22
Beatrice, Eugenie and their husbands are there too. I guess the Cambridge children were too high profile but maybe George and Charlotte will make and appearance tomorrow with Catherine.

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh the family on the balcony too.

Hard for the smaller children (Zara’s youngest looking like she was going to launch over the side there!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely tomorrow when it’s the grandchildren they can’t have the public in there? Not with James and Louise being so young.

Reactions: 8
Surely tomorrow when it’s the grandchildren they can’t have the public in there? Not with James and Louise being so young.
I really hope they don’t. But then I’d have assumed they wouldn’t have had them in there now either - look how close they all are!

Reactions: 8
Anne looks phenomenal. I reckon Zara was already regretting bringing her youngest. Love to see Peter Phillips with his girls too

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder why there is no William and Harry though since the others all seem to be there

Reactions: 5
I worry for the younger four grandchildren tomorrow. Very brave of them all.

Reactions: 11
Outstanding scenes seeing them all standing there. I'm not crying, I just have something in my eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feels odd having people in their puffer jackets wandering through such a moment

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.