The Royal Family #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m skipping forward to say it’s ITV I’ve watched most of the coverage on but that’s the second time Chris Ship has said “four of the Queen’s children will be standing vigil” - no, it’s the Queen’s four children unless she has a screed of other kids we don’t know about and they’re not invited (because they’re imaginary)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who are all the people standing up on the platform watching? They all seem smartly dressed

Reactions: 4
Who are all the people standing up on the platform watching? They all seem smartly dressed
Apparently it’s some other royals from what Sky just said. Unless I misheard???

Edit - Nope I didn’t mishear. Sophie, James, Louise, Duke of Gloucester and family, Queen Camilla, Sir Tim Lawrence, Duke of Kent and family, Prince and Princess of Kent, Mike and Zara, Princess Alexandra and family. Lovely to see them all show up in support for such a public display of mourning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Do you think we’ll ever find out more about the circumstances of the Queen’s death? The time it happened and the cause etc. We know Queen Victoria died of a massive stroke, Georve Vi from Cancer, George V was given an overdose of morphine by his doctor etc.

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to think they’re not very good with keeping up with timings

Reactions: 5
Do you think we’ll ever find out more about the circumstances of the Queen’s death? The time it happened and the cause?
I think it got “leaked” about phillip dying of old age. I think old age would be the cause of death for the Queen too. I don’t think they’d ever reveal if it was anything else

Reactions: 10
I think it got “leaked” about phillip dying of old age. I think old age would be the cause of death for the Queen too. I don’t think they’d ever reveal if it was anything else
Give it a decade or two and something will probably come out. It seems that even the press knew more than the public knew

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.