The Royal Family #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad even that flight seems to take ages to take off and it isn't just us plebs that suffer these long waits at Stansted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm glad even that flight seems to take ages to take off and it isn't just us plebs that suffer these long waits at Stansted.
It was a long delay, normally royal events run on time to the minute. Guessing they can’t cut the flight time so it pushes everything in London back now as well.

Reactions: 4
This pilot must be feeling a lot of pressure!
Also playing the national anthem as the plane started taxiing was nice

Reactions: 6
True. And then Piers Morgan dropped a clue on Wednesday evening.
Huw Edwards was wearing a black tie reading the news at 10 the night before she died. I asked my husband, who has died, why is he wearing a black tie. I think her imminent death was known about the night before which makes it odd that the family didn’t make it to the bedside. I guess it could be precautionary for Huw, she was 96, she had pulled out of the zoom PV, she could have gone at any time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
F545100F-63B5-40E9-8064-10D11C97B613.png
Helicopter circling which has BBC News decal in photo so assume it will possibly follow? Or just the take off.

Reactions: 2
Huw Edwards was wearing a black tie reading the news at 10 the night before she died. I asked my husband, who has died, why is he wearing a black tie. I think her imminent death was known about the night before which makes it odd that the family didn’t make it to the bedside. I guess it could be precautionary for Huw, she was 96, she had pulled out of the zoom PV, she could have gone at any time.
Interesting. I thought it very odd re Piers. I think you're right.

Reactions: 4
Mum says she heard an interview with whoever it was Charles was with for a dinner the night before and he said there was nothing to say anything was amiss.

Reactions: 3
My boss’ brother works at itv and he messaged him at 11am saying he was cancelling meeting up after work

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was a long delay, normally royal events run on time to the minute. Guessing they can’t cut the flight time so it pushes everything in London back now as well.
Yeah usually its doors close and off it goes. Maybe a more unusual jet of that type had added complexity before it's authorised to take off?

Reactions: 5
I think the cancelled privy council probably made people cautious. Especially at media outlets where it would be all hands on deck if the news broke.

(Without Whichelling more than that about who knew what when :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.