The Royal Family #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we continue as Mourning continues...

After time in Belfast today The King and Queen Consort are due to return to London where this evening they will meet the Queen's coffin at Buckingham Palace. Princess Anne will accompany her mother's coffin on the journey from Edinburgh to London.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So we continue as Mourning continues...

After time in Belfast today The King and Queen Consort are due to return to London where this evening they will meet the Queen's coffin at Buckingham Palace. Princess Anne will accompany her mother's coffin on it's journey from Edinburgh to London.
Gosh they are going to be utterly physically and emotionally exhausted after all this especially the King and Queen and Princess Anne, they don't seem to have stopped.

Reactions: 24
@undertheivy I too love Princess Anne. She'd be my first choice to invite to a dinner party. I get the sense she has an excellent radar (and low tolerance) for bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Katherine Jenkins is terribly over rated. There are much better singers than her.

Reactions: 30
Comments have been removed from the DM story about the Marquess of Cholmondeley. I wonder why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow the silence. This send off is so fitting. There is something so beautiful about bagpipes. I’ve felt shaky with emotion all day.

The comment about the weather being good. I hope she doesn’t expect it to be good in London, it’s miserable. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooh what were they? What did I miss?
Probably just gossip to do with the (unsubstantiated) rumours his wife Rose had an affair with William.

On the topic of Anne, Sir Tim always does an excellent job of being dignified at her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@undertheivy I too love Princess Anne. She'd be my first choice to invite to a dinner party. I get the sense she has an excellent radar (and low tolerance) for bullshit.
my Drama teacher at school said she once went to a party as part of Princess Anne’s group and they wanted to go in the pool but Anne didn’t. They ignored her and went in, she saw them all thrashing about in the pool and ditched them LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Made me really emotional again seeing her leave Scotland for the last time🥺 I’m not a royalist at all but surprised me how emotional I’ve been and glued to the coverage. Blaming pregnancy hormones🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Comments have been removed from the DM story about the Marquess of Cholmondeley. I wonder why 😂
Seems rather unusual story. Why replace somene with much older man (I do not want to hurt anyone regarding age, but the new Lord of Chamberlain is a man in his 70s).

I think the position is shared so one replaces the other and another will replace him, so on so forth. It is weird. I read about it ages ago.

Seems rather unusual story. Why replace somene with much older man (I do not want to hurt anyone regarding age, but the new Lord of Chamberlain is a man in his 70s).
There are lots of swirling rumours about his wife, Rose and Prince William. I find it hard to believe but these rumours are persistent. Now the DM has removed the comment button on this article doesn’t help everyone’s imagination

Reactions: 5
Sky news apologising for the rather jolly women next to their mic laughing away like they'd been on the whiskey since breakfast 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Although it's not royalty as such, but charles spencer has 7 kids. They are all attractive too. Those Spencer looks are strong as hell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.