The Royal Family #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make the world seem quite small seeing that same plane that we've seen before in serval other big moments in history.

Reactions: 7
Good luck to the lads getting her up there on that slippy metal and their boots 🤞

it’s giving me chills thinking how the injured and killed ladies and gents who were flew back on this plane and now the queen, who they fought for queen and country, is now travelling on for the last time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good luck to the lads getting bed up there on that slippy metal and their boots 🤞

it’s giving me chills thinking how the injured and killed ladies and gents who were flew back on this plane and now the queen, who they fought for queen and country, is now travelling on for the last time.
I read that those Soldiers practising in London have had special rubber soles fitted. I’m guessing these have too

Reactions: 7
I read that those Soldiers practising in London have had special rubber soles fitted. I’m guessing these have too
I was really hoping they would, that’s good to know! It would be a hell of a job and risk if they didn’t

Reactions: 4
Is anyone able to track the flight? My Flightradar is being weird and not showing it (though I think I’ve found it flight no KRF01R)

Reactions: 1
Although it's not royalty as such, but charles spencer has 7 kids. They are all attractive too. Those Spencer looks are strong as hell.
Not as strong as the Windsor genes though!! They def won out with William and Harry apart from Harry's Spencer hair.

AF6C59BE-908C-40A7-A3B3-346ADEFCA4D9.png

I presume this is King Charles and Camilla…?

It’s very haunting to see RAF Globetrotter and the Queen’s coffin.

Is anyone able to track the flight? My Flightradar is being weird and not showing it (though I think I’ve found it flight no KRF01R)
I think because it’s a cargo plane it may not show, but may show on the map once it’s in flight.

Reactions: 3
It's so weird to think that this time last week, she was all over the TV, meeting Liz Truss.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Not as strong as the Windsor genes though!! They def won out with William and Harry apart from Harry's Spencer hair.
The Windsor genes are sneaky little beggers. Teenage years floppy hair and features okay in size and position.
Mid 20’s - no hair, eyes have inched closer together and ears have grown exponentially. they will get them in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Duke of Edinburgh was like a young god when he was young. He was still handsome as he aged. Funny how none of his offspring didn’t get the benefit of that good genetic material. His genes were stamped on by the Queen’s side of the family.

Reactions: 14
880D1560-A55D-41F7-BC5D-D3BE8C368A7F.png

Blimey - I have the app and been using since lockdown to track NHS planes out of Bournemouth. Never seen this before! I guess so many want to watch the flight path ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The Duke of Edinburgh was like a young god when he was young. He was still handsome as he aged. Funny how none of his offspring didn’t get the benefit of that good genetic material. His genes were stamped on by the Queen’s side of the family.
My Aunt (aged 95) has always has a pash for him … and grumbled incessantly about how he was treated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.