The Royal Family #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re in the UK the BBC Red Button is showing the full 4 days of lying in state with no commentary.

Reactions: 7
If you’re in the UK the BBC Red Button is showing the full 4 days of lying in state with no commentary.
Unfortunately I’m watching illegally overseas. Sometimes id do anything for a magic red button. Though not when Sir Huw us talking

Reactions: 6
Apparently the lying in state queue is now beyond the London Eye. Going over Lambeth Bridge and south of the Houses of Parliament on the other side of the river.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I missed everything today. :cry:
Belfast had been screens but I didn't have the time to stop for long. Did they do the vigil again?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.