The Royal Family #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Charles look less healthy than John Major, who is almost 80. For a man who is an advocate of organic farming, environment and healthy lifestyle, Charles doesn't look particularly healthy. Which means he'll probably live until 95 lol.

Reactions: 26
Do we think George and Charlotte will go to the funeral?
I wondered this yesterday. I think George might, but then they didn’t go to Phillip’s - none of the children did.

I do think the decision will be made on W&K’s judgement on what’s best for the children, given the eyes of the entire world will be on them and thinking back to Diana’s funeral.

I also think Charles (and Camilla) will be very supportive of whatever W&K decide and that will be that. It won’t be duty over what’s best for the children here, I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anything else happening today?
Not so much.

I wondered this yesterday. I think George might, but then they didn’t go to Phillip’s - none of the children did.

I do think the decision will be made on W&K’s judgement on what’s best for the children, given the eyes of the entire world will be on them and thinking back to Diana’s funeral.

I also think Charles (and Camilla) will be very supportive of whatever W&K decide and that will be that. It won’t be duty over what’s best for the children here, I hope.
To be fair, numbers were restricted for Philip’s.

Reactions: 6
The children might not have been at Prince Philip’s funeral due to the numbers allowed during covid. Although personally I don’t think they should be there.

Reactions: 11

There was limited numbers for prince philips because of covid, so it was probably better to say no children as it gets complicated who can or can't attend.

Reactions: 6
I imagine George and Charlotte will go. I doubt Louis will be going. When my son went to my grandma's funeral at a similar age, he blew raspberries through the entire bagpipe solo. It did bring some levity to the scene though, so...🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.