The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind megs and hazza but I think saying you're only gonna have 2 because of the environment is a daft thing to say. What if your second pregnancy was twins?
Its definitely a stupid thing to say. In the West birth rates are massively below replacement level, so Westerners moaning about population growth are actually moaning about poor women in Africa with no welfare systems, erratic access to education and poor contraception having too many children. It's an incredibly priveleged high horse to get on, but one both William and Harry have done.

Reactions: 11
I don't mind megs and hazza but I think saying you're only gonna have 2 because of the environment is a daft thing to say. What if your second pregnancy was twins?
What about an accidental pregnancy? How do you wriggle out of that but still keep to your word?!

Reactions: 7
I know they’re not the most popular, but some of the comments on the daily mail (I know 😬) re Harry and Meghan are just horrible. I like a bit of bitchy banter as much as the next person but they’re still human beings. ☹

Reactions: 21
I know they’re not the most popular, but some of the comments on the daily mail (I know 😬) re Harry and Meghan are just horrible. I like a bit of bitchy banter as much as the next person but they’re still human beings. ☹
Yeah the hate they get is next level and borderline concerning. Fair enough not to like people but the hatred some people have for them is pretty intense, especially for people you don't even know.

Reactions: 25
When the hate is directed at their son it makes me feel nauseous.

Reactions: 12
Yeah the hate they get is next level and borderline concerning. Fair enough not to like people but the hatred some people have for them is pretty intense, especially for people you don't even know.
I agree. The hatred for them is just off the scale. Why are they so obsessed with them? Someone said on a comment that they were allowing them to live rent free in their heads.The only reason they are still relevant is because the Daily Mail knows any mention of them will get the frothing at the mouth vitriol pouring in. Why? Some people who will never be on the Throne decide they dont want to be Royals so moved to the wifes country. So what? It happens every day. It's very odd and I agree, concerning.

When the hate is directed at their son it makes me feel nauseous.
Yes, and the desperation for a family to be broken up and a child to be taken from his nother to be brought up by the Roysls. Really? Do they even listen to themselves?

Reactions: 21
I agree. The hatred for them is just off the scale. Why are they so obsessed with them? Someone said on a comment that they were allowing them to live rent free in their heads.The only reason they are still relevant is because the Daily Mail knows any mention of them will get the frothing at the mouth vitriol pouring in. Why? Some people who will never be on the Throne decide they dont want to be Royals so moved to the wifes country. So what? It happens every day. It's very odd and I agree, concerning.

I have little time for the Royal Family, but I have far more issue with that Wag Kate, Turnip Boff Bill and Elizabeth “My Hidden Billions Are Tax Exempt” Windsor than the American branch of the Windsors.

Good luck to them, they are going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe they are a convenient way for people to let of steam and direct their frustrations at.

Whilst I am not overly concerned with them I can see how their behaviour (hypocritical comments about travel etc, the fishing for assignments at the Lion King premiere whilst snubbing a military engagement, the constant bringing up of Diana which I also find very distasteful and the complaints about their hard life in the documentary in Africa - just to name a few) can anger people and leads to them being disliked.

I also don't like them, but don't read much about them or think about them.

Reactions: 13
Exactly, it’s just revolting. I dont get what they’ve done that’s so bad people think it’s ok to wish harm on them or their unborn baby 😞
I’m not a fan of the Royals at all, and I think Meghan and Harry aren’t great. But whenever anyone directs hate towards the children of famous people it gets on my nerves because they didn’t ask for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of the Royals at all, and I think Meghan and Harry aren’t great. But whenever anyone directs hate towards the children of famous people it gets on my nerves because they didn’t ask for this.
Agree. They are
I have little time for the Royal Family, but I have far more issue with that Wag Kate, Turnip Boff Bill and Elizabeth “My Hidden Billions Are Tax Exempt” Windsor than the American branch of the Windsors.

Exactly. They deserve far more scrutiny. They want to be our unelected heads of state for generations. A pair of mi or Roysls saying some crap on Instagram and making their own money from Netflix, crack on, you arent asking my children to be your 8 year olds ' subjects' with no say in the matter or asking us to pay for them while hiding millions offshore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Harry and Meghan have brought a lot of the negativity on themselves. Harry frequently topped the polls as the most loved royal a few years ago.

I really liked Meghan but it was the interview in South Africa that changed my opinion of her. I think she came into the royal family thinking she could modernise it which was ridiculous.

It does feel like Harry has turned his back on the royal family and his holier than thou social commentary on topics that he believes he is an expert in is comical. Advocating for sustainable tourism when flying on private jets..does he not realise how hypocritical he comes across.

Now that they have their commercial deals and are no longer working members of the royal family I do think their Duke and Duchess titles should be removed.

Reactions: 19
Maybe they are a convenient way for people to let of steam and direct their frustrations at.

Whilst I am not overly concerned with them I can see how their behaviour (hypocritical comments about travel etc, the fishing for assignments at the Lion King premiere whilst snubbing a military engagement, the constant bringing up of Diana which I also find very distasteful and the complaints about their hard life in the documentary in Africa - just to name a few) can anger people and leads to them being disliked.

I also don't like them, but don't read much about them or think about them.
Why is bringing up Diana distasteful? She was Harry's mum first and foremost. He should definitely talk about her.

Reactions: 9
Harry and Meghan have brought a lot of the negativity on themselves. Harry frequently topped the polls as the most loved royal a few years ago.

I really liked Meghan but it was the interview in South Africa that changed my opinion of her. I think she came into the royal family thinking she could modernise it which was ridiculous.

It does feel like Harry has turned his back on the royal family and his holier than thou social commentary on topics that he believes he is an expert in is comical. Advocating for sustainable tourism when flying on private jets..does he not realise how hypocritical he comes across.

Now that they have their commercial deals and are no longer working members of the royal family I do think their Duke and Duchess titles should be removed.
I’d say Dear Queenie needs to concentrate on stripping her sexual deviant of a son of titles first.. who FYI is still eighth in line to the throne 🤢

Reactions: 27

The titles won’t be removed because it will cause the Royal Family too much bad press, especially since they won’t remove Andy’s.

Reactions: 10

The worst thing is the same people who are vicious about Megan and Harry think the sun shines out of William and Kates behind like theyre a pair of saints and conviently forget about Andy and everything he has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find the polarisation quite concerning. You can like and criticise all of them?
Andrew’s titles won’t get stripped because it would make him look guilty (as if his interview and past behaviour didn’t close that deal already). As long as he isn’t convicted of a crime the BRF will not dare to set a judgment of their own. But I think 95% of royal watchers are in agreement that he should loose his title and at least get looked up in a far away country house to never be seen or heard again.
Harry’s titles should go too, in my opinion. But for completely different reasons. But the BRF won’t do so as well. Same goes for many more, especially the ex-wives.
But a much bigger wish is that females should be able to hold those titles in their own right. If the Queen can be the Duke of Lancaster, Beatrice could hold the Dukedom of York and so on.

I agree that this photo is their nicest one in a very long time. What I don’t get, is why they even announced it? I mean, Meghan could have just gone for a walk. No announcement needed. I get that they want to decide themselves what they want to see in the public light, but it seems so arbitrary. If you are in the public limelight, people will always talk about you and they will be interested in the things you don’t want to share. Tabloids will make stuff up about you. The second this stops your hype is over. You can only hope you made enough money before that. A relationship to the public is like every other relationship- it won’t work if it’s only one sided/if only one is calling the shots. That’s why the hype for stars lasts only a few years. I think what we see a very dirty divorce war between
the public and them and soon enough H&M will not be that popular (to live or hate on) anymore.

Reactions: 5
I dontvthink you can take a t
The worst thing is the same people who are vicious about Megan and Harry think the sun shines out of William and Kates behind like theyre a pair of saints and conviently forget about Andy and everything he has done.
Hmmm I wonder if that's the point? People who hate them conflate consorting with paedophiles ( which Charles also did, but posh ones like Lauren's Van der Post) with leaving the Royal Family to be a bit showbiz and posting irritating things on social media and being an American actress as if they are equal offences. It let's him off the hook and occupies the press talking about writing on bananas rather than looking into why Andrew hasnt spoken to the authorities about Epstein or why HM intervened in legislation so she could keep her offshore tax dealings secret while she handed out the begging bowl for Windsor and Buck House renovations

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is bringing up Diana distasteful? She was Harry's mum first and foremost. He should definitely talk about her.
She is also William's mother and he mentions her very rarely, mainly when it relates to her.
Does Harry not consider how it makes William feel if he refers to Diana so often, mimics photos etc?
And Diana was an ex-wife, sister, daughter etc.
Also, Diana is dead and cannot comment anymore of what is being said about her. Would she be happy with all the references to her life and the media spotlight.

Why not let her rest, refer to her when her statue is being revealed etc, but not in speeches explaining why Harry and Meghan decided to leave The Firm, copy her activities and photos in Africa etc. Yes, I find this distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.