The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!
It was a ludicrous comparison to make!
The comparison is apt - two ladies out to bag a rich one by any means possible utilising all of their physical advantages.

Knowing her target would be an ill-educated and boorish uber-rich footballer, Katie P got her baps out and hung around night clubs frequented by her prey.

Katie M wanted to bag a Prince so adjusted her strategy accordingly (as fancy people prefer to keep that sort of thing confined to a super injuncted Turnip Toff Patch). She went to the right education institutions, got the right connections and tagged along to the right parties.

Oh, and she showed enough to land a Prince.

It’s a bit silly stating that if someone dislikes Katie M and the Royal Family, they must be Katie P fans (as per a previous poster, yes that was the poster’s go to).

Despite all the skankiness, Katie P worked hard over a long time to dig that trench to reach that particular nadir, and if she wants to put all of it up her various orifices, well that’s between her and her ear/throat & nose doctor. Katie M is bone idle no matter which way you look at it.

1608040816044.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What so you all think of the Wessexes? Sophie has totally upped he style stakes on the last decade (since her Gibraltar trip for the jubilee). Don't know much else about them though bar all the articles claiming she's the Queens favourite and Diana claiming Sophie wanted to copy her.
I think since Sophie’s fake Sheik faux pas she’s done exactly the right thing. Kept her head down, worked hard, compared to the rest of the Queen’s offspring her and Edward have been relatively unproblematic.

Reactions: 14
The comparison is apt - two ladies out to bag a rich one by any means possible utilising all of their physical advantages.

Knowing her target would be an ill-educated and boorish uber-rich footballer, Katie P got her baps out and hung around night clubs frequented by her prey.

Katie M wanted to bag a Prince so adjusted her strategy accordingly (as fancy people prefer to keep that sort of thing confined to a super injuncted Turnip Toff Patch). She went to the right education institutions, got the right connections and tagged along to the right parties.

Oh, and she showed enough to land a Prince.

It’s a bit silly stating that if someone dislikes Katie M and the Royal Family, they must be Katie P fans (as per a previous poster, yes that was the poster’s go to).

Despite all the skankiness, Katie P worked hard over a long time to dig that trench to reach that particular nadir, and if she wants to put all of it up her various orifices, well that’s between her and her ear/throat & nose doctor. Katie M is bone idle no matter which way you look at it.

View attachment 347772
No matter which way you look at it, perhaps. I see a woman who is devoted to her family and her duty. Perhaps she was a party girl in her youth, many of us were, but she has worked as hard as any royal and harder than most during the pandemic, so this ‘bone idle’ accusation is outdated and inaccurate in the way I look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she has worked as hard as any royal and harder than most during the pandemic
No, she really hasn't worked harder than most. That's laughable. She lives a life of privilege and ease, and could easily be delivering meals to those shielding, cooking for the homeless or helping at a food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie came to my workplace several years ago - when it was first announced management said that there’d be a names out of a hat to choose who would meet her. In the event no one wanted to, in fact staff were asking for the day off! Especially when we were issued with long outlines of what we could talk about and how to conduct ourselves and that we should curtsy ! A lot of us are old enough to remember her as a PR girl and fake sheik antics! No way would anyone curtsy!

Reactions: 13
Sophie came to my workplace several years ago - when it was first announced management said that there’d be a names out of a hat to choose who would meet her. In the event no one wanted to, in fact staff were asking for the day off! Especially when we were issued with long outlines of what we could talk about and how to conduct ourselves and that we should curtsy ! A lot of us are old enough to remember her as a PR girl and fake sheik antics! No way would anyone curtsy!
In this day and age it's archaic that people still curtsy. I wouldn't bow down to anyone. What have the royal family ever done that means they're better than me or anyone else? I remember seeing a photo of Sophie curtsying to the Queen and thought it'd be a bloody cold day in hell before I'd ever curtsy to my mother in law!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
In this day and age it's archaic that people still curtsy. I wouldn't bow down to anyone. What have the royal family ever done that means they're better than me or anyone else? I remember seeing a photo of Sophie curtsying to the Queen and thought it'd be a bloody cold day in hell before I'd ever curtsy to my mother in law!
I’ve thought this whilst I’ve been watching The Crown, all the people curtsying to the Queen. She was just born into that family who dictates that they are ‘above’ us - it could have been me or you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I believe that it's considered optional now. Theresa May's curtseys were ghastly, particularly as you're supposed to keep your back straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, she really hasn't worked harder than most. That's laughable. She lives a life of privilege and ease, and could easily be delivering meals to those shielding, cooking for the homeless or helping at a food bank.
Which royals have worked harder than her during the pandemic, then?

Royals? None of them are hard workers, in my opinion. I respect the Queen, and I understand Princess Anne gives good service to her charities, but it's not exactly work ...
By 'most' I mean most people. The Duchess of Cambridge has not worked harder than most people.

Reactions: 15
Royals? None of them are hard workers, in my opinion. I respect the Queen, and I understand Princess Anne gives good service to her charities, but it's not exactly work ...
By 'most' I mean most people. The Duchess of Cambridge has not worked harder than most people.
But I said ‘most royals’ and it was me you were replying to.

Reactions: 1
she has worked as hard as any royal and harder than most during the pandemic
This is exactly what you said. I would assume "harder than most" means most people. Can you name any royal who has worked 'hard' during this pandemic?

Reactions: 1
This is exactly what you said. I would assume "harder than most" means most people. Can you name any royal who has worked 'hard' during this pandemic?
‘...as hard as any royal and harder than most’ has an implicit ‘royal’ at the end of the sentence so repetition shouldn’t be necessary. You obviously do not like her and are not going to be swayed, so I won’t waste my time or yours.

Reactions: 4
‘...as hard as any royal and harder than most’ has an implicit ‘royal’ at the end of the sentence so repetition shouldn’t be necessary. You obviously do not like her and are not going to be swayed, so I won’t waste my time or yours.
No it doesnt because 'any royal' includes anyone whos Royal already. I dont even think shes worked harder than any Royal. There are very few of them under 70 and not in the vulnerable category, yet Sophie Wessex and even the York girls were delivering food parcels.

Reactions: 5
Kate,Sophie and co try hard to carry out duties,but I am sure they would prefer time off and out of the public eye. They " work hard " because it is duty ,not really work as such.When I went to work I never had a styllist or hairdresser or a chauffeur to save me struggling in traffic jams .
The Royals were either born to the way of life or married into it... such privilege and wealth comes to few in this life,so I dont think they work hard... they might do a lot of engagements but that doesnt involve hard work.
They might like to try road mending in the summer heat or farming getting up at 3 am... for comparison !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kate,Sophie and co try hard to carry out duties,but I am sure they would prefer time off and out of the public eye. They " work hard " because it is duty ,not really work as such.When I went to work I never had a styllist or hairdresser or a chauffeur to save me struggling in traffic jams .
The Royals were either born to the way of life or married into it... such privilege and wealth comes to few in this life,so I dont think they work hard... they might do a lot of engagements but that doesnt involve hard work.
They might like to try road mending in the summer heat or farming getting up at 3 am... for comparison !
By that token, so might most of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
William has been cheating on Kate for years not just with Rose. I’m surprised no one has mentioned Jecca yet. This is a woman William dated before Kate who he’s been close with for many years. He went to her wedding alone and didn’t bring Kate and in 2013 he went on a trip with a group of lads and Jecca (she was the only female on that trip) apparently they are still close today. William has just in the past kept it quiet from the press until he got caught out with Rose.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.