The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Looks like Philips mistress Penny will be thrown out 🤣
A mistress at 99 years of age...well done sir !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think he married in 2011!! So he would be married! She was pregnant at the time of the wedding I think! That’s is the reason why she couldn’t go! I think!
I wrote about this before, Will went to Jecca's wedding and missed Char's 1st Easter in favour of Jecca. Kate wasn't pregnant. She has attended other weddings abroad whilst pregnant though.
Will also missed his own cousin's (Peter's) wedding in favour of Jecca's brother's wedding. Kate met Liz for the 1st time at Peter's wedding and Harry had to make the introduction as Will was off to Africa for Jecca's brother and then didn't spend Easter with his family (Char's 1st) in favour of Jecca's own wedding in Africa.

I wrote about this before, Will went to Jecca's wedding and missed Char's 1st Easter in favour of Jecca. Kate wasn't pregnant. She has attended other weddings abroad whilst pregnant though.
Will also missed his own cousin's (Peter's) wedding in favour of Jecca's brother's wedding. Kate met Liz for the 1st time at Peter's wedding and Harry had to make the introduction as Will was off to Africa for Jecca's brother and then didn't spend Easter with his family (Char's 1st) in favour of Jecca's own wedding in Africa.
Exactly plus he went on a hunting trip in like 2014 with a group of lads and Jecca (Jecca was the only female there)

Reactions: 6
No matter which way you look at it, perhaps. I see a woman who is devoted to her family and her duty. Perhaps she was a party girl in her youth, many of us were, but she has worked as hard as any royal and harder than most during the pandemic, so this ‘bone idle’ accusation is outdated and inaccurate in the way I look at it.
Can you tell me what she has done?

Reactions: 2
Well what exactly has she done?<Did she volunteer in s covid ward?Did she help in a food bank,?
Did you?

She came to the fore doing her duty, visiting and contacting frontline workers, her charities, working on her under-5’s initiative which has been heralded as being of great worth, her photographic competition...

You obviously are quite anti her, so maybe this makes you blind to what she does? You certainly seem to be setting unrealistic targets for what she should do.

Reactions: 10
Did you?

She came to the fore doing her duty, visiting and contacting frontline workers, her charities, working on her under-5’s initiative which has been heralded as being of great worth, her photographic competition...

You obviously are quite anti her, so maybe this makes you blind to what she does? You certainly seem to be setting unrealistic targets for what she should do.
So meeting people, a few phone conversations and picking a photograph is "hard work" now? In regards to the initiative, she didn't do anything for it (research, creating the report, organising the meeting etc.) other than be the face for it. She has always been workshy from getting her pretend job at jigsaw when she left university to now when she does the absolute bare minimum unless it's fun (notice how she never misses Wimbledon...)

I'm not anti-kate but to say she does loads of hard work is a complete lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So meeting people, a few phone conversations and picking a photograph is "hard work" now? In regards to the initiative, she didn't do anything for it (research, creating the report, organising the meeting etc.) other than be the face for it. She has always been workshy from getting her pretend job at jigsaw when she left university to now when she does the absolute bare minimum unless it's fun (notice how she never misses Wimbledon...)

I don’t know if your job involves any element of ‘pressing the flesh’ with strangers/clients/ business associates? Mine did, and I can tell you it is mentally exhausting. Not physically tiring in the way that digging roads is, or mentally and physically draining in the way I imagine being a healthcare professional must be, especially in current times, but nonetheless tiring. And to claim it isn’t is plain wrong. This is Kate’s job and she has stepped up to the plate with it, as well as going beyond with the under 5’s thing and the photo competition.

People admonishing her for not working in a hospital or whatever else are, IMO, setting unrealistic expectations of her or any member of the royal family and (wilfully?) refusing to acknowledge the extent of what she does do.

Anyway, I’ve said what I’m going to say on the subject. I admire Kate, others obviously have a different opinion and I doubt any of us is going to change our view, so I’m off to enjoy a mince pie 🥧.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I work in a hospital, and before that I did voluntary work for Citizens Advice.

Did you?

Not anti her I just think she is well lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I work in a hospital, and before that I did voluntary work for Citizens Advice.
That’s very laudible, and you should appreciate how tiring interacting with strangers all the time is, let alone with the full glare of the world’s media upon you.

Reactions: 3

The initiative that's been 10 years in the works, so longer than Kate has been in the family? 10 years for 5 simplistic questions? Questions and a field that are thoroughly studied already?? And without involvement from experts there, surprisingly.

I'm sorry, I'm keenly awaiting significant work from Duchess Keen, but the 5 questions is a joke. Even someone who isn't well-versed in the field of early childhood development can see that the questions are naff and the results are exactly as expected (because it's a re-hash of already known info!!).

The speech she gave was also very simplistic, but her delivery was good (compare her public speaking even just 3 years ago and she was a lot worse).
The only thing well done was her improvement in public speaking, that's what the 5 Questions has shown me.

• Heart
Did you?

Not anti her I just think she is well lazy

I know it is an insult to people who really work hard.,And as another poster pointed out the Queen is still working at 94 because her job is relatively easy I doubt if she would still be working if she had been a carer or a shop worker or many other jobs.Having said that she has always been more active than Kate.

That’s very laudible, and you should appreciate how tiring interacting with strangers all the time is, let alone with the full glare of the world’s media upon you.
I interact s lot with stranger some very ill ones and some with mental health issues. Unlike Kate I don't have s security guard to protect me or get the huge sums of money she gets from the civil list for shaking hands and being the ,"face" for her charity "work" and of course going to Wimbledon which must be such hard work for her poor lamb.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Just catching up, preferred this thread when it was about all royals not just wills and Kate. Don’t they have their own thread??

• Heart
Only tea l have is that my mum a nurse was incharge of the fantastic Richmond Cheshire home. An absolutely brilliant association that has residents who have various disabilities due to accidents or other congenital conditions.
It was the anniversary of the foundation, and Prince Charles is their Patron
She travelled to London with many residents who were wheelchair bound.
They all arrived at Saint James Palace to find no wheelchair accessible ramps.

The fantastic Gurkha Guards, helped each and everyone who were wheelchair bound, up the steps. Absolutely top blokes.

Prince Charles arrived an hour later and couldn't be less interested if he tried

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Only tea l have is that my mum a nurse was incharge of the fantastic Richmond Cheshire home. An absolutely brilliant association that has residents who have various disabilities due to accidents or other congenital conditions.
It was the anniversary of the foundation, and Prince Charles is their Patron
She travelled to London with many residents who were wheelchair bound.
They all arrived at Saint James Palace to find no wheelchair accessible ramps.

The fantastic Gurkha Guards, helped each and everyone who were wheelchair bound, up the steps. Absolutely top blokes.

Prince Charles arrived an hour later and couldn't be less interested if he tried
Ramps should have been ready for the residents how very insulting🤬😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.