The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William has been cheating on Kate for years not just with Rose. I’m surprised no one has mentioned Jecca yet. This is a woman William dated before Kate who he’s been close with for many years. He went to her wedding alone and didn’t bring Kate and in 2013 he went on a trip with a group of lads and Jecca (she was the only female on that trip) apparently they are still close today. William has just in the past kept it quiet from the press until he got caught out with Rose.
But why would he be invited to her wedding if they were lovers, and why without Kate? Surely he didn’t have a romantic encounter with J whilst she was getting married

Reactions: 5
But why would he be invited to her wedding if they were lovers, and why without Kate? Surely he didn’t have a romantic encounter with J whilst she was getting married
Why was Camilla invited to C&D's wedding when they were lovers? They always invite their exes to their weddings, but you would usually invite partners, and you wouldnt blow out a family wedding to go to a mates overseas wedding on your own. Why would you do that?

Reactions: 12
This is what they do in that circle. Camilla went to Charles and Diana’s wedding. The wives actually try and keep the mistresses closer to prevent scandal or the public thinking otherwise it’s all appearances.

Reactions: 13
This is what they do in that circle. Camilla went to Charles and Diana’s wedding. The wives actually try and keep the mistresses closer to prevent scandal or the public thinking otherwise it’s all appearances.
Agreed this is how it’s always always been. It went wrong with Diana as she didn’t accept that. Kate has always been more mailable hence the perfect fit for that family.

Reactions: 10
I think William married Kate because all the women he actually wanted to marry said no. A lot of upperclass women prefer their privacy. They like being rich without all the public and press following their every move which is why William had to find a woman who would put up with the public life and would stay in line with the royal family. Kates the best fit for him as she “puts up and shuts up” just like the royal family want.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe the porchy gossip either. I can actually see Andrew in Prince Philip now and again.
Imagine Andrew with a skinner head. But overall Andrew looks like the queens side. https://images.app.goo.gl/2JXFauMw7u88Az9p8
These are all of Charles as a baby!! Cannot see any reference to Andrew from the link! Here is Andrew and porchester side by side !! See what you think?

Why was Camilla invited to C&D's wedding when they were lovers? They always invite their exes to their weddings, but you would usually invite partners, and you wouldnt blow out a family wedding to go to a mates overseas wedding on your own. Why would you do that?
From memory wasn’t she pregnant at the time and couldn’t travel!! I doubt he would go alone unless there was a good reason as he would not want the rumour mill to start! Anyways Andrew Parker Bowles was at the wedding of C&D!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
These are all of Charles as a baby!! Cannot see any reference to Andrew from the link! Here is Andrew and porchester side by side !! See what you think?

From memory wasn’t she pregnant at the time and couldn’t travel!! I doubt he would go alone unless there was a good reason as he would not want the rumour mill to start! Anyways Andrew Parker Bowles was at the wedding of C&D!!
I don’t see it at all. Different shape everything nose, eyes, head, mouth and I was linking a younger picture of Philip that briefly reminded me of Andrew that’s why I used that picture. That’s why I said “imagine with a skinner head”. I just honestly don’t think Andrew is porchys. But everyone has their own opinion.

Plus Andrew was named after Philips father. Do you really think macho Phil will call a kid that isn’t his after his father. I don’t even think Phil would raise the kid never mind treat him better then he treats Charles.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see it at all. Different shape everything nose, eyes, head, mouth and I was linking a younger picture of Philip that briefly reminded me of Andrew that’s why I used that picture. That’s why I said “imagine with a skinner head”. I just honestly don’t think Andrew is porchys. But everyone has their own opinion.
Well to me he has the same facial structure as porchy!! Mouth and smile are the same !! Has his mother’s eyes!! He hasn’t got the body build as Philip!! The same type of build as porchy!! Each to there own! As you said everyone has there own opinions!!

They were not married then!

When the queen and Prince Phillip snuff it though what do you think will come out?

Plus Andrew was named after Philips father. Do you really think macho Phil will call a kid that isn’t his after his father. I don’t even think Phil would raise the kid never mind treat him better then he treats Charles.
He might not have even copped on that it was not his!! Also he might have done because he was told to do it!! Using it as a cover! So it wouldn’t draw attention! After all, he wasn’t in the position to call pot kettle black!! There was a rumour going around that he has a daughter!! After all he hasn’t a leg to stand on!! Also he is not the regient!!

I just think it might be quite painful to see your lover marry or have the mistress at your wedding. Seems kind of cruel to me

Reactions: 3
I just think it might be quite painful to see your lover marry or have the mistress at your wedding. Seems kind of cruel to me
Yes it would be but they grew up different then us. In that world having mistresses and lovers is normal and they have been doing it for generations. They are taught that it’s normal from a young age and that they have to make do with it and protect their public image at all costs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.