Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
I don’t think it is a ‘sham’ marriage. I think that they each love the other. What it is is an old-fashioned aristocratic marriage which would be viewed as perfectly normal in their circles and their age group.
Oh yes, I’m well aware that adultery and promiscuity are rife and perfectly normal in their circles. 😁

Last edited:
I’ve read on other Tattle threads that the queen and Prince Philip have been separated for years..any ideas on when and why? I’m quite sad if this is true!

dee_mc

VIP Member
He is talking to the media, not just "people who loved his mother".

Maybe he also speaks about her when the cameras are not rolling, but I personally find it a bit distasteful as he and Meghan referenced her so often via media channels or in front of the media.
My personal opinion, I respect that yours is different
Sorry, I didn't express my point well: I meant to specify that when he's talking to the media I think he wishes/expects them to just relay what he says to the people who loved his mother ☺

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Is there something going on with Prince Philip or the Queen? I was reading daily fail comments re article about persons above !! Some comments are saying it’s going to be the last time they will be in balmoral!!

Michelley2020, Plymouth, United Kingdom, 52 minutes ago
Maybe the final holiday.
New1847
Citybay, Edinburgh, 37 minutes ago
it is
New
Someone has also said said Philip has not long to go?

Last edited:

MsC

I think the announcement has to come from the palace so not sure why they’re reporting from outside the hospital