Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
I’ve not seen it but may look it up on catch up.
For how many years have the roses been sent please? I’ve never heard of it before.
I haven't watched the documentary yet but I understand its been happening for years!

Reactions: 1
Just to note I edited my post since then for some small errors.

Sorry, do you mean you heard this rumour before? Yep, it was doing the rounds a long time but it was then confirmed last year after his death.
Sorry, I meant the rumor about Will’s affair.

I am not sure whose death you are referring to

Right. People believe a lot of it and treat it as gospel when most of it is made up and it's full of conspiracy theories. The Himmmm was one of CDAN's most popular and regular contributors for a very long time. It was supposed to be 4 different anonymous Hollywood insiders posting gossip under one account, and Robert Downey Jr was supposed to be one of them. It wasn't him, or any other Hollywood insider. The guy was outed as a fraud last year and Enty never addressed it, not once. Some people have done their research and posted the huge inconsistencies in his stories but it's very long-winded so I won't go into it. I'd say take those stories with a huge dose of salt, as with other blind gossip blogs. It's entertaining but most of it is nonsense.
Ok, but this rumor about the affair surfaced elsewhere much earlier

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't express my point well: I meant to specify that when he's talking to the media I think he wishes/expects them to just relay what he says to the people who loved his mother ☺
But that is not how it works - he could issue a public statement via the palace if this is what he wants.

Media - journalists, commentators etc - always interpret things, add an opinion, etc. And the readers will comment.
Those will include people that loved his mother and those who did not - as you cannot simply pick and select who reads a message.

I think there is a reason that The Queen is so careful and selected with her public statement, as she knows that as soon as the media picks up on it it is out of her control

Eirawen

VIP Member
It is of Latin origin, Roman emperors were named August, and was common in Poland and Germany for a while. I find it a bit stiff and old-fashioned.
The Zuckerberg baby girl is also called August.
I think it's suits a girl more than a boy you wouldn't call a boy June would you?

Some people really need another hobby that doesnt involve Twitter or Reddit!
You only need to look at Princess Margaret and Andrew to see the effect being effectively a spare part until you are rapidly bumped down he line of succession does to the second born child of the Monarch/ heir. Harry probably saw the writing on the wall when William had 3 children. He would have been more and more useless and purposeless as a member of the Royal Family. Hopefully by the time Charlotte and Louis are adults they will know they should go their own way rather than hang around like a spare part/ whipping boy to their more important brother. Harry has done them a favour.
But are t the siblings of the monarch, the spares, expected to support the monarch/ the monarchy?

Like Anne for example?

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
😄 I think it had something to do with Henry vii or his mother. His son was a sociopath.

I didnt enjoy series 3 as much as 1 and 2 but I'll still watch the whole thing 😃
Yes, I cannot wait for the next season of The Crown. Totally agree S3 was not as good as series 1 and 2. Series 4 will be something to watch in the winter if we have another lockdown...

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Maybe the one William refers to as the one that got away, apparently much to Kate’s annoyance. He was going to leave uni to be with her but Kate persuaded him to stay. She works for Gucci, Arabella Musgrave.I don’t know if he proposed to her.
I think she is an extremely good looking girl!! Why wouldn’t he!! How did she persuade him to stay unless he was knocked back

sandro37

VIP Member
Shouldn't Harry get a refund on the renovations he did too?
maybe there was a deal so he doesn't from his pocket or at least not the whole sum (British people would have a lot to say if a fully newly renovated house was empty while many are struggling, maybe Q ordered E to move there

Ok, but surely this wasn’t the only property nearby?

I would have preferred to have my own home, decorate it as I want, etc

Could Jack not simply purchase a nice house for his family? I don’t know if he had any money. Does he trade in Tequil?
I don't think that this is permanent, it is more for a baby and than there is corona so H&M cannot and won't travel so for the time being they are close to both grandparents and have their own privacy and no need to hassle for a new house, the cottage is not empty, H&M have a good PR and everyone is happy