The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes probably just feels sad to think she was alone without her children although as a mother you wouldn't want your children there would you.
I think Charles & Anne were already there so they might've been with their Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Some non entity wrote this and the colourful language people are using to describe him was trending on Twitter. This is a man who was convicted of drink driving, urinating in a police car and racially abusing a police officer by calling him a 'white c**t'.He was sentenced to 150 hours of unpaid work, disqualified from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the abused police officer.
89B12397-5BF4-4ABC-B063-532C439CF273.jpeg
B894A0A6-AC75-43C0-8F70-11AF31CE9649.jpeg

In other news, this is what Poland did
7B61067A-30F0-4E6E-9329-89D145C83417.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes probably just feels sad to think she was alone without her children although as a mother you wouldn't want your children there would you.
The number of times someone ’waits’ for their loved ones not to be there is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The number of times someone ’waits’ for their loved ones not to be there is amazing.
My father did this. My mum just simply popped out to get his papers as he'd want to read them when he woke up, and when she came back my dad's friend who was with him said "he's gone." and my mum hadn't left him long.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tomorrow morning, I am definitely going to regret how much wine I had tonight to settle my nerves. Spent some time looking at old photos of my grandma (who I think looked like her majesty in her youth) and cried a bit more. I hope everyone sleeps well x
I totally resonate with this. Not to say I had a like/dislike for the royal family - they simply exist at the same time as me and that’s it as far as I’m concerned, I can’t say they have a huge impact on my life. However, seeing the picture of the queen in front of her fireplace on Tuesday reminded me so much of my grandma. They shared the same birthday (my nan was one year younger however, something which she begrudged as she missed out on a card!). My nan used to dress exactly how the queen was in that picture (same style skirt, cardigan, permed hair etc) and they looked very similar. Seeing that picture made me miss her loads. Then the news today felt like losing my grandma all over again. I can’t describe it but it really brought home that however constant someone’s presence might seem, they will be gone one day. A strangely emotional day for me who, like I said, hasn’t had much of an opinion of the royal family in the past. The fact that she was working at 96 years old, two days before her death, is incredible and I have so much respect for that and her service. Bless her. RIP 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Some non entity wrote this and the colourful language people are using to describe him was trending on Twitter. This is a man who was convicted of drink driving, urinating in a police car and racially abusing a police officer by calling him a 'white c**t'.He was sentenced to 150 hours of unpaid work, disqualified from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the abused police officer.
View attachment 1565445View attachment 1565444
In other news, this is what Poland did
View attachment 1565447
The international response and tributes has been humbling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m sorry but every time I hear King Charles, this pops into my head!🙈
That's what came I to our heads too in our house! I cant see anyone with kids aged 15 and under not having that on a loop in their heads 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Someone is going to have give him a line and a vodka red bull to keep him talking.

Probably not but I’m sure it will feel lovely
I read online they’re not safe to mix but they say that about all sorts lol.

Hard to believe this was only a few months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.