Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randy77

Chatty Member
I think in an odd way, the fact we now have a King so it will be very different is a good thing somehow. Rather than just continuing, it keeps everything separate and special.
I agree. I also think he will receive alot of input from Prince William.

Reactions: 2

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I just can't forget your new King Charles wanted to be the aul bag Camillas tampon 🤣 I think keeping Charles away from the throne was the Queens elixir all these years.

Reactions: 1

Em_gardener

VIP Member
This is it. It drives clicks big time and they are extremely annoyed that she sued and won.

And if someone dares stand against a newspaper like that then all the papers band together and have a vendetta against them for life. We saw it with a Hugh Grant and Max Mosely for example
Her victory was fairly hollow and the judge all but said she lied as part of her defense. I think the DM would have been pretty happy with how that case went because they got loads more articles and clicks out of it and they did have a kind of 'moral victory'. She has made an enemy of the daily mail but ultimately the daily mail are a business and if we all stopped reading those articles, then they'd stop printing them.

There has to be a balance between a free press and a press that's too powerful and it's good to see people taking them on to keep that in check.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Such a bittersweet time.

Quick question - obviously W+K have moved to Windsor. Will they remain there to live but work from KP then? As their Insta says based in KP.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I don't think the money changes until after the coronation. Am I right knowledgeable people?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I wonder when it was filmed? Edward and Sophie both look to have quite bloodshot eyes and it interviewed quite a few people in a short while. I’m sure they have the video packages prepared in advance but surely not interviews with her children or past PMs?
I think there was a documentary about Prince Philip airing not long after his death and I think the children were in it? Mind you, I can’t remember if he was spoken about in the past tense

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I’m going to have to have words with the BBC.
they’ve done some heartbreaking programmes.

its mad to think that someone has looked at Charles and thought … yup, yours needs updating next week.