Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon60

I mean, while it's hard to know if there's truth behind anonymous postings, it is technically possible for all of these suggestions to be true as late stage cancer usually mestastises to the bones, including the spine. So there's the primary cancer, in this case the bowel, and then the mets in the bones.
If we do provide the source it gets mocked so…

A very random question but does anyone know what happens to all the outfits worn by the Queen and the other royal ladies when they are done with them. They hardly donate them to Oxfam do they?
They seem to get put into archives on display at times and later auctioned

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
I would be more interested to know if there was any conversation about their other grandchildren going up to Balmoral. We have to assume Louise and James didn’t go as they’d have been with Edward and Sophie but what about Peter, Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie? I guess all going with partners it would then be quite a crowd showing up.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Oh no poor left handed William with a fountain pen 😬
My littlest is a leftie and felt tips are hard enough not to get smudged!

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Perfectly pitched first speech. Not to take away from that but I thought interesting point he made about Camilla being at his side for '17 years'. I thought the mention of the actual number of years interesting....

17 yrs is a long time...a polite reminder of this I think...
Because it’s a year more than Diana?

Pinkii

VIP Member
Random possibly morbid question.

just seen some people moaning that harry and wills didnt travel together etc and then someone pointed out that they dont travel together anyways incase there is an unfortunate incident, spare heir basically.

anyways my question is, if charles goes and if Wiliam was to die whilst george is young, who takes the throne? Does it go to Harry?

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Unfortunately the mail live and breathe for Harry and Meghan 🙄
The click bait generates millions for this rag alone, quite frankly I find the hatred towards this couple bizarre and troubling.
They led with them going to Balmoral too, even though Meghan didn't even go. It was a bit ridiculous.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
We are going to a live music show tomorrow as far as I'm aware is going ahead as you say life must carry on.
Oh okay, that's good then. But I'm hearing the football may be cancelled, which seems a bit extreme. I am a football fan so I hope it continues for selfish reasons

Emsie

VIP Member
It's his job. Service comes before family or feelings. I know that sounds cold but this is the role he inherited.
Nothing should come before feelings and family IMHO. I know its his role and tradition and all that but now we know how unhealthy it is we should stop it. I know it won't and William will be doing the same in years to come but I don't like it x

Hurles762

Postboxes won’t change - just any new ones will have new cipher.
Money will change over time as it goes out of circulation.
Passports, all the cap badges and ciphers for the services, official portraits in embassies and official offices.
Court cases are now whoever v Rex, counsel are now King’s …
Money can change and probably will change faster than people realise tbf

The new plastic bank notes were introduced overnight and took over the old ones within weeks