Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member

I’m sorry but every time I hear King Charles, this pops into my head!🙈
That's what came I to our heads too in our house! I cant see anyone with kids aged 15 and under not having that on a loop in their heads 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ding

VIP Member
Time for bed soon, although do not know if i will sleep.
Today has been very emotional and one we will not forget.
Still can't believe our Queen has gone 😔

• Sad
Liz Truss sounds like she had a blocked nose and it’s awful to listen to

Footage of Charles arriving at Aberdeen now and boarding a plane

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
I would be more interested to know if there was any conversation about their other grandchildren going up to Balmoral. We have to assume Louise and James didn’t go as they’d have been with Edward and Sophie but what about Peter, Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie? I guess all going with partners it would then be quite a crowd showing up.
I saw a photo of Louise in a car going in but I’m not sure where as can’t find much else reported.

Crazy87

Special moments of the Queen’s life being played on ITV right now with music which I imagine will be shown through out the night.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
what song is that please?? edit to say well I found out the song but in that video its obviously a cover - I love that ones don't suppose anyone knows who that is?

and I agree its so sad he has to do all of this immediately after losing his mum. Ive never been a Charles fan but my god I feel for him so much and Camilla looks like she's going to burst into tears at any given moment, she really looked like she was struggling during the walkabout earlier.
Taylor Swift - Long live. If you search "edit audio" after the title on YouTube it may come up.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Liz Truss is an odd one for sure. I'm still shocked she's only in her 40s, I thought she was mid 50s. I was also surprised she has children. She must be such an awkward parent. Can't imagine her playing games with kids. Actually can't imagine her doing anything other than being robotically wheeled out for TV appearances 🤣
Apparently she had a Damascene conversion to supporting Brexit just after her kids Irish passports had been issued 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Watching on catch up. It still feels insane to even be seeing / watching this all unfold. It’s all so… British.

Also sorry but who said they found Tony Blair attractive? Just saw him and… gosh 😂

As I’m behind, just watched the bit where they’ve asked everyone to make sure their phones are off. Imagine someone’s mobile ringing just as they are announcing the king.

Spid

VIP Member
I think they have a vendetta against her because of her sueing them and because they're very pro-royal anyway. Also, people obviously click on the stories which makes them money so why wouldn't they keep going. I think they could have left it off for the time being though. It's a bit tasteless at the moment. They could have run with this story after the funeral instead. I still read it though so am I any better...!
This is it. It drives clicks big time and they are extremely annoyed that she sued and won.

And if someone dares stand against a newspaper like that then all the papers band together and have a vendetta against them for life. We saw it with a Hugh Grant and Max Mosely for example