The Royal Family #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bbc just referred to wondering what the cause is as “mobility issues wouldn’t end a life”,
I just heard this and questioning if she's been ill for some time. Like being 96 in itself isn't just a cause for end of life.

Reactions: 1
if I can be flippant for just a moment, Subway really need to give Huw a call cos he is filling like an absolute boss this afternoon 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whenever she goes he will be giving a televised speech that evening I believe then go on a tour of the nation to greet people and shake hands and so on.

Reactions: 6
I just heard this and questioning if she's been ill for some time. Like being 96 in itself isn't just a cause for end of life.
Like it or not we all have a life span. Some people could live naturally to 104, some to 85. Being 90+ is absolutely a valid reason why someone would die.

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if she's gone already, and they are waiting for the family to arrive before announcing it? Huw Edwards is already wearing black.

Yes, she's 96, but she's been a fantastic public servant for the UK. I think she's been ready to be reunited with Philip for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m in Aberdeen and the local unofficial news FB page (Fubar) are saying they have a photo of Kate at Aberdeen Airport today but aren’t posting it out of respect.
Ooo thats good. Sky keep saying they are both there but journalists on Twitter saying she's not cos of the school day.

Reactions: 1
How tit to be a royal an have to go live an make a statement when the time comes, when you don't want too x

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.