The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that plenty of royalists would enjoy ''let's spank and behead everyone who dares to insult ouw pwecious qween'' . In the good old Tower of course .

It's odd to see these medieval outbursts among the 21- century folks and media outlets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In that last photo she reminds me of that loon that worked for the Sarah Ferguson who ended up in prison on a murder charge
Jane Andrews! Have we discussed her here before? She was Fergie’s dresser. She murdered her boyfriend in 2000. Escaped prison for three days in 2009, and was released in 2015.

Reactions: 4
Just when I couldn't love Lady Louise any more ...

I've nothing against Louise Windsor, she seems like a nice girl but she is never going to struggle in life is she. Nepotism/royal connections will make sure she has a good job when she leaves uni, regardless if she does well or not.

Good for her. I wonder who leaked it? Royal PR going into overdrive again, telling us how frugal they are. I hope Louise is left alone. We don't need more Royals.

Reactions: 5
I've nothing against Louise Windsor, she seems like a nice girl but she is never going to struggle in life is she. Nepotism/royal connections will make sure she has a good job when she leaves uni, regardless if she does well or not.
But that's the point. She doesn't have to work in a nursery on minimum wage but she is. What her motives are I don't know but anything that lets them experience a normal existence is good for them.

Reactions: 16
But that's the point. She doesn't have to work in a nursery on minimum wage but she is. What her motives are I don't know but anything that lets them experience a normal existence is good for them.
I think it’s great. I don’t think she’ll win either way

It's not Louise's fault and fair play to her for doing a low paid job in a nursery where she'll deal with the public but it does smack of Palace PR.

I’ve not read the article, does it say how long she’s worked there? Ie has it been a while but now she’s got her results and left school she is fair game to be reported on, or has she been there a couple of weeks and is off to uni in a few?

I’ve not read the article, does it say how long she’s worked there? Ie has it been a while but now she’s got her results and left school she is fair game to be reported on, or has she been there a couple of weeks and is off to uni in a few?
Apparently she’s been working over the summer and is off to St Andrews Uni this Sept. Good luck to her, her parents seem to have their heads screwed on, they know she’ll never be a working royal and unlike PA aren’t trying to force it.

Reactions: 6
Louise is a normal girl. Imagine many of the others even working or attempting to work. Ha! Not even Kate worked. Had to arrange her schedule with her man's demands and she just never showed up, but it created the myth she had a job! Good on Louise for living her life, working, going to university and I assume she will have a career and a life of her own.

Reactions: 10
Louise is a normal girl. Imagine many of the others even working or attempting to work. Ha! Not even Kate worked. Had to arrange her schedule with her man's demands and she just never showed up, but it created the myth she had a job! Good on Louise for living her life, working, going to university and I assume she will have a career and a life of her own.
I think she’ll always appear at big functions, or things her parents are involved with (she was at the Commonwealth Games for example) but not in her own right.

Reactions: 12
Yes fair play to her for that. At least she will learn the dignity of having earned her own money, which she wouldnt have as a 'working Royal'. She would have to rely on handouts from the Monarch. But shame on the Palace PR for allowing her to be exposed to make them look good.

Yes fair play to her for that. At least she will learn the dignity of having earned her own money, which she wouldnt have as a 'working Royal'. She would have to rely on handouts from the Monarch. But shame on the Palace PR for allowing her to be exposed to make them look good.
Yes 100%. Sophie's dad was a car salesman (open to correction) and her mother was a secretary (ditto), so it's possible Sophie encouraged this. My mother arrived home when I was 15 and informed me I was starting a new job the following week!🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes 100%. Sophie's dad was a car salesman (open to correction) and her mother was a secretary (ditto), so it's possible Sophie encouraged this. My mother arrived home when I was 15 and informed me I was starting a new job the following week!🤣
Her dad is a retired sales director for an importer of industrial tyres and rubber goods which I’m not sure is the same as a care salesman? It was a pretty middle class upbringing though. I would hope Sophie and Edward have prepared their children for life outside of the royal bubble and that their lives won’t be anything like their cousins.
Interestingly, Sophie’s godfather was the father of Paul Bettany.

Reactions: 1
Sophie had an actual career too before marrying Edward, and didn't marry until she was in her 30's.

Her dad is a retired sales director for an importer of industrial tyres and rubber goods which I’m not sure is the same as a care salesman? It was a pretty middle class upbringing though. I would hope Sophie and Edward have prepared their children for life outside of the royal bubble and that their lives won’t be anything like their cousins.
No, you're probably right, I just thought it had to do with cars. Or maybe the Mail (during their 'courtship') downgraded him

Reactions: 1
I believe that was why they were not given the use of their royal titles until they were old enough to make their own decisions. Louise has the right to be HRH Princess Louise of Wessex, just like the York daughters, but Edward and Sophie decided to give their children a more normal upbringing as they would have to make their own way in the world, albeit a more privileged and aristocratic world than most of us have access to, as 'mere' children of an earl.

I think she was spotted and it was leaked that way. The palace have never released her exam grades like they did for the older cousins. Always said it was a private matter. She’s definitely more in the shadows.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.