The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them are working royals though. Fair enough, give them security if they're at a royal event but if they want security outside of that they should hire a private firm. (And not the met police!) Why would Andrew need more security than Anne or Edward? Is there really a threat against him?
I'd say the whole Epstein business is even murkier than what we think we know.

Reactions: 18
Neither of them are working royals though. Fair enough, give them security if they're at a royal event but if they want security outside of that they should hire a private firm. (And not the met police!) Why would Andrew need more security than Anne or Edward? Is there really a threat against him?
And even then If they are at an event where the likes of The Queen, Charles, William were present they would get security automatically as part of the whole thing

Reactions: 3
I'd say the whole Epstein business is even murkier than what we think we know.
Hmm that's a good point He's hiding away on mummy's estate, isn't doing any Royal duties etc, so either he's thrown a massive toddler tantrum and as usual mummy has taken his side or he is up to his eyeballs in Epsteins business and there is a risk he will come to an unfortunate accident. Both are plausible. When the police are being criticised for being inadequate in their response to victims of crime, wasting money and resources on him is not on. If he wants protection, his mum should be paying for private security out of her private funds.

''The majority of conspiracists in this field, at least from my experience, are women, usually in middle age and not the teenagers who are viewed as the majority behind such reasoning. The pipeline from weird fandom conspiracy to QAnon central is a short one that really deserves greater scrutiny. It’d be easy to write all of this off as jealousy but I’m not sure that covers it. Sure, I bet a lot of these women are mad that Cumberbatch or Prince Harry or Louis Tomlinson didn’t knock them up, but it’s not as though their friends in these fandom hives would change their tune or approve of any woman in that position. No woman can win.''

Interesting article on conspiracy theories and celebrity pregnancies. Meghan is mentioned, although the same rumours were circulating about Kate when she was pregnant with George.

Reactions: 8
''The majority of conspiracists in this field, at least from my experience, are women, usually in middle age and not the teenagers who are viewed as the majority behind such reasoning. The pipeline from weird fandom conspiracy to QAnon central is a short one that really deserves greater scrutiny. It’d be easy to write all of this off as jealousy but I’m not sure that covers it. Sure, I bet a lot of these women are mad that Cumberbatch or Prince Harry or Louis Tomlinson didn’t knock them up, but it’s not as though their friends in these fandom hives would change their tune or approve of any woman in that position. No woman can win.''

Interesting article on conspiracy theories and celebrity pregnancies. Meghan is mentioned, although the same rumours were circulating about Kate when she was pregnant with George.
That is a really interesting article, and good comments. Interesting that there seems to be a correlation between the people who spend all their time on this and the qanon conspiracy theorists. It seems a lot like the religious Right thinking that someone they feel is morally inferior must be devioys and evil because they can get married to a rich/famous man and get pregnant. As if not being able to get pregnant naturally is an indication of moral inferiority.

Reactions: 6
That is a really interesting article, and good comments. Interesting that there seems to be a correlation between the people who spend all their time on this and the qanon conspiracy theorists. It seems a lot like the religious Right thinking that someone they feel is morally inferior must be devioys and evil because they can get married to a rich/famous man and get pregnant. As if not being able to get pregnant naturally is an indication of moral inferiority.
It's the one about Lilibet being not a real baby but a reborn doll that really fries my brain. They claim they can tell from that picture of her released after her first birthday during the Jubilee.

Um, wouldn't HM and Charles get to meet their great-grandchild and grandchild while the family was back in the UK? Why would they go along with such a totally bonkers act? After all, Harry and his children remain in the line of succession and I can't see either HM or Charles allowing a reborn doll to do so 🤯. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the one about Lilibet being not a real baby but a reborn doll that really fries my brain. They claim they can tell from that picture of her released after her first birthday during the Jubilee.

Um, wouldn't HM and Charles get to meet their great-grandchild and grandchild while the family was back in the UK? Why would they go along with such a totally bonkers act? After all, Harry and his children remain in the line of succession and I can't see either HM or Charles allowing a reborn doll to do so 🤯. 😂
Isn't the conspiracy theory that she wasn't there at all, and they borrowed a red haired baby or something? Because parents if one year olds are in the habit of giving them to strangers to pretend they are Royals 😄 and have their photo in the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't the conspiracy theory that she wasn't there at all, and they borrowed a red haired baby or something? Because parents if one year olds are in the habit of giving them to strangers to pretend they are Royals 😄 and have their photo in the press.
It only tha, a baby who lived on the Wondsor estate and was the daughter of a Windsor estate worker … because nothing says under the radar like some one already known in the area.

Reactions: 4
Here’s a photo of the ‘old’ and ‘new’ version. I don’t like the new version either! There’s now too much in the middle and not enough at the sides!

I would have taken the top bit off and had the 3 fan bits the same and then used the diamonds from the central bottom bit to fill in the gaps with some new sort of shape.

Plus another tiara she’s got that I’m not keen on either! Although I prefer it as a tiara to a necklace.

View attachment 1484117

View attachment 1484125

View attachment 1484118
In that last photo she reminds me of that loon that worked for the Sarah Ferguson who ended up in prison on a murder charge

• Wow
It's the nearest thing she gets to a holiday. But I expect she'll still be plugging away at those red boxes. Plus "family" will be visiting including any petulant prima Donnas amongst them. They're in every family 😁So she'll probably be refereeing that lot. She should tell them to grow up. 😄

She is in Balmoral. Seemingly she will travel to London to appoint the new UK PM and then she will return to Balmoral.
Ignoring all the privileges this life has given her, imagine being 96 and having to travel back from your holiday to appoint yet another PM. The 3rd in 4 years, she must think, like a lot of us, are you all incapable of just staying in a job for 5 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ignoring all the privileges this life has given her, imagine being 96 and having to travel back from your holiday to appoint yet another PM. The 3rd in 4 years, she must think, like a lot of us, are you all incapable of just staying in a job for 5 minutes?
I never said anything about her capacity to do the job

I never said anything about her capacity to do the job
Nah I’m talking about the PM. The fact we have gone through 4 PMs just since she turned 90 must make her wonder why they’re all so incapable of doing a job. I’ve only been able to vote 9 years and I’ve already lost count of how many elections I’ve voted in.

Reactions: 7
Just occurred to me 🤔 now that the Queen is up in Scotland we might get to see Major Johnny in his kilt again....🤭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.