The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's really interesting. I would say they're a low tier 2 purely because I think Diana left Harry 30 million. They might not have that "liquid' as this post says though.
I agree that they are lower tier 2. £30 mil is obviously silly money to us normals, but The Queen is worth, just in her declared income, £300m and has undisclosed sums stashed away in British overseas territories. Her family will get whatever they want from that, and the Working Royals additional money, plus paid for security from the money given to them by the State. Harry has has everything handed to him, and now for the first time has to calculate that his inheritances are going to have to last him for the rest of his life, living a very expensive lifestyle. I dont know if he really thinks he's made a mistake but he now has two children, one of whom is automatically a US citizen, so he has to stay in the US, whether or not they stay together or divorce. I suspect they will stick it out in an ' US against the world' way. Either way, over 50% of marriages end in divorce, including in the RF.

I wonder uf Kate has sacked her stylist? Her dresses this weekend have been a million times nicer than those dull coat dresses she usually wears, and she hasn't done the twee matchy matchy either!

Reactions: 8
I love this! No royals before had a social media platform like this but even if they had, I can’t see anyone except Diana taking the mick out of themselves like this! Her influence is clear in William, and the fact that Kate grew up out of the public eye!

Reactions: 12

Yel

It couldn't have gone better for William and Kate; with a four year old acting like a four year old. I don't think lots of the people memeing a child to be critical realise they're highlighting how good it all looked for the Cambridges🤦‍♀️

Would have been a different story if she slapped him and said "behave you little tit, else I'll tell nanny to not give you ice cream for a month!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love this! No royals before had a social media platform like this but even if they had, I can’t see anyone except Diana taking the mick out of themselves like this! Her influence is clear in William, and the fact that Kate grew up out of the public eye!
It would be their social media manager that tweets this though not the royals themselves

Reactions: 9
Harry and Meghan will be fine financially. They've had Diana's inheritance, then the Queen Mother's to follow for Harry at 40. I am almost certain Phillip would have left Harry a significant amount, then when the Queen passes, that will be a windfall without a doubt.

And then there's Charles. Say what you will about him and his early parenting, he seems like a good dad to his adult sons. He will leave a very large inheritance I am sure. Not to mention private property like Highgrove and Birkhall as William will inherit Sandringham and Balmoral. And who knows what else? Charles' property portfolio is massive... I only learned last week that he owns an estate in Romania!

That's at least 5 major inheritances, not to mention the Spotify and Netflix deals. They will also continue to receive deals in the future as Harry will always have cachet as a British price and Diana's son. And it's almost guaranteed that they have the best financial advisors. Money like that invested in the right funds and equities and then compounded with 10.72% interest (the average ROI over the last 3 decades) over a couple decades will mean that they will always be very, very wealthy.

Reactions: 7
It would be their social media manager that tweets this though not the royals themselves
Even so they would be very careful about what they put out there and how they’re shown, I don’t think anything would be done without approval. Plus I think the above poster may be right about the ones signed off W and/or C 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the Louis criticism either. People were going on and on about George being in a suit at the euros final and how he should just get to be a normal kid in a kit (he’s not a normal kid, he’s the heir to the throne) but when Louis is acting like any other kid it’s criticised?

Meghan does seem to go for a lot of hardcore designer with the givenchy and Dior. I preferred her first look to her second but either way I liked them both. I liked all of Kate’s too.

Reactions: 9
Any intel on what the black pin in the Queen's hat was for yesterday? I never really noticed it on TV but on the photos it really stands out!

Reactions: 3
Any intel on what the black pin in the Queen's hat was for yesterday? I never really noticed it on TV but on the photos it really stands out!
I just assumed it was a hat pin!

I don’t get the Louis criticism either. People were going on and on about George being in a suit at the euros final and how he should just get to be a normal kid in a kit (he’s not a normal kid, he’s the heir to the throne) but when Louis is acting like any other kid it’s criticised?

Meghan does seem to go for a lot of hardcore designer with the givenchy and Dior. I preferred her first look to her second but either way I liked them both. I liked all of Kate’s too.
Genuinely any one expecting a 4 year old to sit through that without being bored has higher exceptions than I ever did.

Reactions: 14
The black thing on her hat was just a pom pom, designed by someone different from the rest of the outfit I believe.

Reactions: 1
Even so they would be very careful about what they put out there and how they’re shown, I don’t think anything would be done without approval. Plus I think the above poster may be right about the ones signed off W and/or C 🤷🏼‍♀️
Very few of their tweets are signed off W or C so I've always assumed that when they are it's their own work.

The whole family on display worked brilliantly and showed off TRF in a very good light. Even down to the way the kids were interacting with each other and Mike and Zara especially interacting with the Cambridge children it showed them as a close family who obviously see each other outside of big events. The small cousins all seem very comfortable around various Aunties and Uncles. Very sad Archie and Lilibet won't have that the way things stand.

I particularly loved when Louis took off to go and sit on Grandpa's knee.That was just a just so natural (and so not what we expect from Charles).

Reactions: 23
Just bought The Palace Papers - I need more RF drama in my life after Jubilee weekend!

Reactions: 2
Those boys will be handsome with good genetics, along with being privileged financially. Some people have all the luck 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.