The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think hes badly behaved really - he’s 4 years old and in the middle of Fred Karno’s very noisy, long and somewhat boring to a 4 year old circus. I mean even adults nodded off.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think so, I think Louis is young and maybe also a bit badly behaved. I’ve seen the video and he puts his hand over his mum’s mouth and feels quite comfortable doing that. If I tried that at his age I would be frightened that I would get yelled at for the next 40 years!
He's quite boisterous! He got overexcited with all the commotion going on though.

He was cuddled up to Kate later on.

Your proper timeline memory is supposed to start at age 7. Before that you have snapshots of events. This must have been like a firework explosion to him.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t see it as Louis pushed to the side either. It made sense he’d be by Kate as she is the one who would have to try rein him in - I can’t imagine William being able to give him a bollocking while getting the Heirs shot 😂 also it looked aesthetically pleasing to me for them to be standing in height order 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think so, I think Louis is young and maybe also a bit badly behaved. I’ve seen the video and he puts his hand over his mum’s mouth and feels quite comfortable doing that. If I tried that at his age I would be frightened that I would get yelled at for the next 40 years!
I was watching the royal box livestream and he was very restless before he was taken off by Kate in general. Waving his arms frantically
and maybe being a bit rude to the crowd with the way he was acting, it looked like he was acting dead from boredom at one point - was rather impressive tbh.

I’d guess they didn’t particularly want another Charlotte repeat when she told the journalists that they weren’t coming to something. Being rude to parents is one thing, but once you look like you’re being rude to the actual public… oof.

Not long after it looked like Charlotte may have been crying as she was wiping her eyes a lot and generally looked upset but it may have also been allergies tbf 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think that the whole scaled back Monarchy is something that is happening right now and this will progress more over the years rather than it being a dramatic - right you're not a working Royal from right now type thing. Queen - coming to the end of her life. Prince Phillip - passed away. Charles and Camilla - working Royals. William and Catherine - working Royals. Harry and Meghan - chose not to be working Royals. Andrew - nonworking Royal because of awful actions. Anne - working Royal. Edward and Sophie - working Royals. Duke of Kent - working Royal, but getting older. Duke of Gloucester - working Royal but getting older. Circumstances have slimmed it down already (Andrew and Harry), but the natural progression of the deaths of older members of the family will slim it down even further. I actually can see Louise being a working Royal one day, and even Beatrice and Zara being needed to do some Royal duties.

I’ll probably get hell for this but here goes….

Does anyone else thinks it’s all a bit too convenient bringing Louis into the limelight now with his dad’s sailor suit on standing directly next to the Queen with Kate the other day mimicking scenes from when his father was a boy? Then when he acts up he is conveniently shoved to the right hand side on today’s balcony scene out the way.
i just think the whole happy family unit also on the weekend his brother is back was a tad orchestrated and a twos up to Harry & and any other doubters .
I have no feelings either way when it comes to any of the family btw - just an observation.
At times yes images of happy family units are orchestrated, but do you really think that all of the images seen of the Cambridges across the weekend weren't genuine? I particularly love the images of Louis sitting on Grandpa Charles' knee. There was nothing forced at all about that. Louis was exactly where he wanted to be.

Reactions: 18
I’ll probably get hell for this but here goes….

Does anyone else thinks it’s all a bit too convenient bringing Louis into the limelight now with his dad’s sailor suit on standing directly next to the Queen with Kate the other day mimicking scenes from when his father was a boy? Then when he acts up he is conveniently shoved to the right hand side on today’s balcony scene out the way.
i just think the whole happy family unit also on the weekend his brother is back was a tad orchestrated and a twos up to Harry & and any other doubters .
I have no feelings either way when it comes to any of the family btw - just an observation.
I don’t think so. Seems that all the kids were invited. Eugenie brought her baby and Beatrice brought her stepson. I think today’s vibe was supposed to be a lot more relaxed.

Reactions: 7
It's a bit of a nasty ' joke'. As if he's mocking people who genuinely can't afford lunches for their kids. I don't know his background but you don't need to be poor to know that there are people who will not find it funny that the husband of the Queens granddaughter is moaning about the cost of living! I don't know what it is with the younger Royals. They seem to lack the empathy of The Queen, Charles Camilla and Anne. They seem to want to pretend to be ' just like you' when everyone knows they are not. It's condescending.
Yes. I think part of the Queen's success is that she has never pretended to be just like the people.

Reactions: 2
Bit random but does anyone know if Meghan has to pay for her own clothing now? I’ve noticed she’s wearing really high-end designers at every appearance recently (goes back to what I was saying about trying too hard) and obviously not “recycling” any of them. A bespoke Dior outfit for the thanksgiving service must cost easily $10 or $20k surely? I just don’t think their new lifestyle will be sustainable long-term, and I do wonder if their appearance this weekend is their attempt at trying to get back into the fold. Property taxes alone on the Montecito mansion will be upwards of $100,000. They’re getting all these big publishing and audio deals and don’t seem to do anything with them. Sooner or later businesses are going to wise up to it.

Last edited:
Bit random but does anyone know if Meghan has to pay for her own clothing now? I’ve noticed she’s wearing really high-end designers at every appearance recently (goes back to what I was saying about trying too hard) and obviously not “recycling” any of them. A bespoke Dior outfit for the thanksgiving service must cost easily $10 or $20k surely? I just don’t think their new lifestyle will be sustainable long-term, and I do wonder if their appearance this weekend is their attempt at trying to get back into the fold. They’re getting all these big publishing and audio deals and don’t seem to do anything with them. Sooner or later businesses are going to wise up to it.
I doubt they got the full amount of money up front for their Netflix and Spotify deals either. Do we know for sure that it was dior? It could have been anything. She is wearing a lot of really expensive labels recently alright though. I can't see how they're making money at the moment. They've only made 1 podcast in the 2 years they've been gone so they're not living off the income from producing content!

I doubt they got the full amount of money up front for their Netflix and Spotify deals either. Do we know for sure that it was dior? It could have been anything. She is wearing a lot of really expensive labels recently alright though. I can't see how they're making money at the moment. They've only made 1 podcast in the 2 years they've been gone so they're not living off the income from producing content!
Yes, can’t remember if it was Harper’s Bazar or Vogue but they confirmed it was custom Dior 💸

Reactions: 2
Yes, can’t remember if it was Harper’s Bazar or Vogue but they confirmed it was custom Dior 💸
Wow that's a lot of money so. It's crazy for 1 trip to church. It was the nicest thing she's worn in a while but it didn't look custom - it didn't fit right at all.

Reactions: 3
As much as I dislike Meghan I always thought she dressed beautifully before she had her children. She seriously seems to have lost her mojo to me.

Reactions: 1
I think she was always a bit hit and miss but she def had some great outfits at the start. She looks like a different person now. Her face has totally changed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.