The Royal Family #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have they removed PA’s titles yet Prince Harry has retained his? This is not a dig I am just wondering how the losing of one’s titles works

Reactions: 1
How have they removed PA’s titles yet Prince Harry has retained his? This is not a dig I am just wondering how the losing of one’s titles works
Becuase Harry isn't being accused of being a sex offender or mates with a convicted paedophile and sex trafficker. Simple.

Don't worry Andrew is still in comfort at the Palace with royal protection with his military titles if you're that worried about him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Other way round. Harry lost all his military connections and patronages, as well as being asked not to use HRH. Questions were asked as to why Andrew retained his, particularly as his regiments were asking for a new patron as, because he wasn't doing royal duties, they were working without a colonel-in-chief or whatever. Andrew has now been put on a par with Harry, right down to not using HRH "in an official capacity".

Neither has lost their royal dukedoms or princely title. Andrew will be hunkered down in comfort in Royal Lodge, consulting with his lawyers and working out how to get money while Charles and William work out how to keep him from spending family money via Mummy.

ETA: I wonder if he will now have to pay for his own security, like Harry? The police won't be sorry: Popbitch had a story after Philip died re his nickname Phil the Greek that Philip's code name was at one time The Greek, the Queen's was Purple and Andrew's was The bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Should have happened before now but better late than never.
I think they were waiting to see if the case was thrown out.

Once the judge gave the go ahead for the case to be heard they wanted to distance themselves from anything that's likely to come out.

Reactions: 15
FINALLY. That was long overdue. They really took all they could without having to actually bother the government. No I just wish they would also make him refrain from using the titles he still holds (HRH, Duke..) and than cannot be taken just like that.

Reactions: 10
So what about his entitled princess daughters? If their father is not a prince now does that mean they loose their titles? He has always thrown his toys out of the pram about his pampered precious ones - and how they should be treated unlike Anne’s kids who have never had to be burdened with it and couldn’t give a stuff!!!

Reactions: 6
So what about his entitled princess daughters? If their father is not a prince now does that mean they loose their titles? He has always thrown his toys out of the pram about his pampered precious ones - and how they should be treated unlike Anne’s kids who have never had to be burdened with it and couldn’t give a stuff!!!
Probably an unpopular opinion but I like Beatrice and Eugenie! They seem harmless enough. I remember Andrew kicked off that they had their Police Protection Officers removed or something?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.