Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

em141

I like Kate's hair in that style. She's been wearing it curly a lot recently. She has the same hairstyle in the 3 pictures though. If they were going for 3 different looks then it be would have been nice to change up the hair as well.

Reactions: 1

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Okay fine the Queen will live to over 100 because "that's what they do"🙄
No, not saying that at all 😀.
just saying that she is lucky to come from a family who seem to reach what would be considered elderly with relative ease.
I‘ve said numerous times that at 95 she will basically being kept in bubblewrap until at least June and nothing will be being taken for granted.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Ya, 95 is old but I think she'll get into her 100s. Its what they do.
Not really King George vi was only In hid 50's when he died and his youngest daughter Princess Margaret was in her 70's, Prince Philip almost made it but didn't. The only one who has lived over 100 is the Queen Mother.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I think Princess Anne declined titles for her children.
Mark Phillips was offered an earldom which is customary for untitled men marrying into the Royals at that time* but he declined.
*Jack and Edo weren’t to my knowledge offered any sort of title so it could be that times have changed or that Bea and Eug were too far down the line of succession to entitle them to one, not sure.

RJF

VIP Member
I mean, does anyone believe Wiliam would be attending a staff party and actually watch a movie with them? As if. He might show up, buddy up a bit, have a drink or two, some small talk and leave. I can see him messing with them, with a shitty movie though. Depending on how closely they work for him. People close to him, maybe. People further down the line, never. It’s part of the game to know with whom you can pull shut like that. If they are close enough, they might feel it just shows how „close“ they are to him. You know. To be pranked as a sign of affection. You can never do that to the ones far away because they will feel the sting.
It a bit of a mind fuck, but that’s how I have seen it in action.
2hi5ao.jpg

• Haha
I'm trying to understand something - why would the Queen strip Andrew of his titles, etc if he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet? Wouldn't you wait until he's been found guilty?

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I know. I was half joking at the craziness of it 🤣 Apparently sideways succession could be voted for by Parliament - I guess like when Edward abdicated and had no kids, or if the children were babies. But not needed now when William is ready and age appropriate. And especially with Andrew’s current situation.
And William isn't sideways succession anyway - he is direct line of succession … Andrew is actually the sideways succession.
not sure how many faults that actually is :cool:

Nordic

I find ARRSE a good source of Royal tea…

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Queen has flown by helicopter to Sandringham. That's where the King died.

If she dies before will we still get a day off?!
Nah if she died tonight they'd probably announce it tomorrow morning and you'd already be at work. But we'd definitely get the day off at some point.

elliebee27

VIP Member
I think she wanted the Vladimir supposedly - with emeralds - or maybe even the one Eugenie chose?

lokencrepis

She does wear tiaras?
Fair enough!! I couldn't find any by searching her name, but I suppose popping tiara in there, that'd do it hahaha

She's gone for some very big ones... they look more crown like. Not sure if that's just the size of her head and hair though?

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So does this settlement mean he admits he actually does sweat?
Was the story about Pizza Hut a complete pile of nonsense?
Hmmm.
C15C2D9E-9FBF-49E8-99B6-99377B75CE4B.jpeg

• Haha
Why is he wanting to visit anyway? He's bitched plenty about London. And who wants to see him? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree this is all part of the "I'm so hard done by" optics. Cry me a river.
He said it is because his home is the UK and he wants his children to know his home country (source: Daily Mail)

Multi-21

VIP Member
Where has the £10million figure actually come from though, just plucked out of the sky as a nice round number?

Boring Monday

VIP Member
How is Zara not a princess but Andy’s two are?
Because they are children of the daughter of a monarch.
Previous Princess Royals children have gone on to be Earls, but that is from their father’s title, nothing from their mother.
if Anne and Mark had accepted a title for him then Peter and Zara would have subsidiary and courtesy titles, but they didn’t so they don’t regardless of what their mum is.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yes I’ve just read that in exchange for a donation to charity. I’m not sure what VG really gets out of that. No vindication and no large cash payout.