Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
I think it's because we normally see her in profile.

There was a photo on Christmas day of her (and family) being driven to Church, which was a full on face photo and she looked so much more fuller faced

Eirawen

VIP Member
No, not saying that at all 😀.
just saying that she is lucky to come from a family who seem to reach what would be considered elderly with relative ease.
I‘ve said numerous times that at 95 she will basically being kept in bubblewrap until at least June and nothing will be being taken for granted.
Another poster said that and that was what I was commenting on originally which leads me into thinking you missed my original point. Anyway that's all.....

a musician

Dan Wooton is a Cambridge shill.

I have no idea if the affair is founded in reality or fiction but using Dan Wootoon's word as proof either way is biased.

Having said that, there are actually several journalists on Twitter who have mentioned an injunction against the British press meaning that details of the affair could not be published even if true. There was even a Scottish reporter IIRC, who mentioned that it's well-known among the press however the injunction bars them from speaking about it.

Make of it what you will but I think dismissing the affair rumours as Meghan's doing is giving her far more power than she actually has.
BIB: I think it’s because there was a blind a couple of years ago that hinted she was the one who spread it.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
The style that first came to mind for me for the "Britannia" shot was the more gentler, ethereal work of Floria Sigismondi.

Last edited:

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Sorry l meant the extra bank holiday - maybe they could get the coronation in that quick. George's coronation was meant to be Edwards.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Another poster said that and that was what I was commenting on originally which leads me into thinking you missed my original point. Anyway that's all.....
Yeah, I said it, it was tongue in cheek really. I've no idea how long she or anyone will live. Sorry if I've annoyed you, wasn't my intention.

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Whenever l quote, my formatting goes off- re Zara. No l think that style of coat is popular. The colour isn't good on her at all, though.