The Royal Family #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catherines hair is fabulous. I'd almost be tempted to say there may be a few extensions but don't think there is.

I love the dress to. She definitely gets it right more the she does wrong.

Reactions: 15
Kate looks fabulous all the time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of her wearing a dodgy outfit. Whoever her stylist is they are amazing.

Reactions: 7
Would kill for that dress. It's my favourite colour. Love the 80s hair too. I agree that she looks very...fresh faced.

Reactions: 9
Yeah the green dress and the gold one she wore for the Bond premier were really gorgeous.

She looks like she's had something done with her face.
She’s had Botox - the wrinkles in her forehead are gone and when she smiles usually she gets deeper wrinkles in her eyes but they aren’t there. This isn’t a dig at Kate - I think (apart from the hair) she looks fantastic. It’s all very subtle.
She’s also been doing her brows differently these past few months - they are more fluffy and you can see some of the hairs are more defined instead of dark blocks like she used to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Love the dress.

Kate's had Botox and stuff for years - as well as hair extensions. I'd love to see her with her hair up and out of her face though, it bugs me.

The brows look good - better than the Vogue period of super blocky dark brows. Lipstick color brilliant - the pinky shades wash her face out.

Reactions: 6
Yep, I think everyone knows about the extensions since before her wedding. And yes, it’s a safe bet she uses Botox sometimes. She is also probably whitening her teeth. Nothing wrong with any of it.
I do like that she tried something different with hair and make up and went for another repeat. I don’t think the make up works well and while I like the hair this style doesn’t go with the dress.
The dress is a miss for me. I didn’t like it in Pakistan as well. She has worn the sequins all over before but it does seldom work. This green shade is not exactly flattering on her (same for the hideous vampires wife dress in Ireland). It’s very overpowering. I don’t know why, because the silver all over sequins by JP after the birth of Prince George looked amazing. This and the Gold Bond Premiere are the best ones. Maybe the sequinned rosy one as well. But the others just don’t work or look a bit off? I don’t know. The red one at least had a flattering shade of red, I guess.
I think out of all four appearances to this occasion I still prefer the one from 2014. Maybe now with the confidence of ten years on the job and therefore adding some serious bling from the vault. That would have been a fantastic repeat and she has proven she can still fit in her old stuff from over a decade ago, so no reason not to bring it out again.
It’s a shame really we don’t get treated with a tiara for this anymore. I mean, they are just laying around- please bring them out more often.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Kate looks fabulous all the time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of her wearing a dodgy outfit. Whoever her stylist is they are amazing.
with-rear-admiral-news-photo-1052839878-1540329010.jpg

This dress always sticks in my mind, I’m always a bit excited to see the dress and tiaras for these events and it was rather deflating when I saw this.

But I liked the dress last night, I saw a suggestion that her curls were her natural hair with a bit of styling, don’t know how true that is but she does have natural curls we’ve seen on tours abroad.

View attachment 875544

This dress always sticks in my mind, I’m always a bit excited to see the dress and tiaras for these events and it was rather deflating when I saw this.

But I liked the dress last night, I saw a suggestion that her curls were her natural hair with a bit of styling, don’t know how true that is but she does have natural curls we’ve seen on tours abroad.
I like the ice blue colour on her, but think the skirt should have started higher up, rather than being mid-thigh-ish (technical term!)

Reactions: 4
Yep, I think everyone knows about the extensions since before her wedding. And yes, it’s a safe bet she uses Botox sometimes. She is also probably whitening her teeth. Nothing wrong with any of it.
I do like that she tried something different with hair and make up and went for another repeat. I don’t think the make up works well and while I like the hair this style doesn’t go with the dress.
The dress is a miss for me. I didn’t like it in Pakistan as well. She has worn the sequins all over before but it does seldom work. This green shade is not exactly flattering on her (same for the hideous vampires wife dress in Ireland). It’s very overpowering. I don’t know why, because the silver all over sequins by JP after the birth of Prince George looked amazing. This and the Gold Bond Premiere are the best ones. Maybe the sequinned rosy one as well. But the others just don’t work or look a bit off? I don’t know. The red one at least had a flattering shade of red, I guess.
I think out of all four appearances to this occasion I still prefer the one from 2014. Maybe now with the confidence of ten years on the job and therefore adding some serious bling from the vault. That would have been a fantastic repeat and she has proven she can still fit in her old stuff from over a decade ago, so no reason not to bring it out again.
It’s a shame really we don’t get treated with a tiara for this anymore. I mean, they are just laying around- please bring them out more often.
The pale colours really wash her out. The gold and red look much better on her.

Reactions: 4
Having watched the Ellen interview and hidden earpiece 'gag' with the DoS I cant believe how cringeworthy it is. I feel like it exposes the RF in a way I cant put my finger on. Her shovelling food down her mouth, squatting in the street and singing badly with cat ears on is so weird. I feel like Ellen was setting her up. Taking pleasure in her embarrassment.

Not that I care for Meghan to be honest but it felt very mean spirited. I wonder what Harry though.

Reactions: 15
I love this dress on her and I do think the colour works for her.

I am so glad on this site and thread, we can all express our likes and dislikes without being accused of various things. 😉

Having watched the Ellen interview and hidden earpiece 'gag' with the DoS I cant believe how cringeworthy it is. I feel like it exposes the RF in a way I cant put my finger on. Her shovelling food down her mouth, squatting in the street and singing badly with cat ears on is so weird. I feel like Ellen was setting her up. Taking pleasure in her embarrassment.

Not that I care for Meghan to be honest but it felt very mean spirited. I wonder what Harry though.
I haven’t watched it but assume she’s trying to make herself seem ‘normal and down to earth’ versus how the media portrays her ??

The thumbnails, headlines and quick clips have made me die of cringe enough, I applaud your ability to actually watch the video.

It seems strange that she’d do this when she’s trying to portray herself as some public servant. I can imagine celebrities doing it but couldn’t imagine someone like Michelle Obama, but then I couldn’t imagine celebrities visiting veterans, schools and ringing up politicians. It’s like she wants it all but the two don’t work together.

Reactions: 11

I disagree in so far, that I don’t think it reflects bad on the RF at all. She might carry her husband’s title but she has no real affiliation with them anymore. If anything it is another reassurance that the RF was right to not allow a half in/half out situation. She only represents herself (and her husband) and if that is what they needed more freedom for, the RF dodged a massive bullet.
Agree of the „mean spirited“. What was the funny part about it exactly? Meghan looked idiotic and the people dealing with it embarrassed (rumour is, they are all show employees so even more pointless). I guess we know now, who sits on the bully throne?

Reactions: 17
The thumbnails, headlines and quick clips have made me die of cringe enough, I applaud your ability to actually watch the video.

It seems strange that she’d do this when she’s trying to portray herself as some public servant. I can imagine celebrities doing it but couldn’t imagine someone like Michelle Obama, but then I couldn’t imagine celebrities visiting veterans, schools and ringing up politicians. It’s like she wants it all but the two don’t work together.
Which, I believe is exactly what HM told them.

Reactions: 2
I watched the 'prank' video earlier. Not sure how it can be called a prank if every single person is supposedly in on it, but anyway, apart from the cringiness of it all, it almost did the impossible and made me feel a bit sorry for her. I feel she genuinely enjoyed and misses her acting career. Lets face it, she's probably never going to be able to act again. Doing skits like this is about the closest she's going to get, and that must hurt. Then I heard her refer to having one child as being a "hobby" and the animosity soon returned :ROFLMAO:

I watched the 'prank' video earlier. Not sure how it can be called a prank if every single person is supposedly in on it, but anyway, apart from the cringiness of it all, it almost did the impossible and made me feel a bit sorry for her. I feel she genuinely enjoyed and misses her acting career. Lets face it, she's probably never going to be able to act again. Doing skits like this is about the closest she's going to get, and that must hurt. Then I heard her refer to having one child as being a "hobby" and the animosity soon returned :ROFLMAO:
Makes you wonder why she didn't accept the offer the Queen made to continue her acting career.
ETA the child comment is odd particularly as I would imagine she has a nanny and would not have the very un hobby like experience that is normal parenting.

Reactions: 5
I thought Kate looked gorgeous. It was nice to see her do something different with her hair. I think she looks younger with it down. I agree that the blue dress above is one of her worst outfits too. It's horrible but she doesn't look too bad in it because she's so tall and thin. I think her height and slim build are a massive advantage to her in the style stakes. She wears everything well and most things look good on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.