Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Christmas in the sunshine where they can be left in peace or go to freezing cold Scotland where they'll have to be trotted out to the press and have to do the ridiculous traditions of a 95 year old....i know which one I'd pick.

People will say they're trying to get back into the fold if they spent Christmas in the UK so they can never really win.
Christmas in the sunshine or Christmas with a 95 year old woman for whom it might be her last Christmas, which is also her 1st Christmas without her husband and who has not seen one great grandchild since March 2020 and not met the other great grandchild at all. Hardly a hard decision for a compassionate person.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
She (Rose) isn't stunning, but she has a certain elegance and presence. She isn't dull, with a puddingy, forgettable face. The Cambridge menage all look like the Platonic ideal of a dull, suburban family. Even the kids have fat, smug faces.
Good grief.

Even having a go at children, shame on you. Don't bother to reply, I'll not feed you any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I think Camilla has proven to be the perfect choice for Charles.

No one has had more media abuse than Camilla and she has been resolutely stoic and supportive.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
She did not look 'good' at the 007 premier. She looked bloody ridiculous. Lil Nas X can carry off gold. Kate Moss can (just about, still) carry off gold. Kitty Cambridge, not so much.
I thought she looked absolutely amazing. Sensational dress which she wore beautifully.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I still find it hilarious how anyone sticks up for M&H at all. It's blatantly obvious Meghan would never have married Harry if he wasn't a Prince. She's a fame hungry Californian who literally jumped at the chance. Harry is not very bright, not very handsome and had literally nothing to offer other than his title. He's so stupid he quickly fell under her spell and spent the last couple of years cutting every single tie he is to his family just to keep her happy. It WILL all end in tears and/or divorce and I hope the RF completely leave him out in the cold and will serve him right for his own stupidity.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
She did not look 'good' at the 007 premier. She looked bloody ridiculous. Lil Nas X can carry off gold. Kate Moss can (just about, still) carry off gold. Kitty Cambridge, not so much.
I thought she looked stunning, one of the best she's ever looked. I guess it's subjective

• Heart
Gosh @lucrecia did you forget to take your happy pills today. So much unnecessary vitriol. This is really not the thread for it.

I get this is a gossip forum but everyone is quite nice on this thread and I’ve learnt a lot about the RF past and present.

It’s a shame you are commenting like you are. Perhaps you would be happy on another thread?

Reactions: 32

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think it’s fairly obvious why Philip’s will has been kept a secret. He will have provided for his mistress Penny Mountbatten and possibly any love children he fathered.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Well, tastes differ.

I thought she looked great and Daniel Craig looked pretty impressed, too.

I also thought Camilla looked great at the night

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
My ex works for a newspaper. The affair is common knowledge - fidelity is terribly middle class. Kate will never leave him, she isn’t just rich she is part of British history. And dull as a sack of spanners.
Is the “affair” common knowledge or the rumour of an affair common knowledge?
Two very different things.

• Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Daniel Craig isn't who I would go to for fashion advice. He looked like a literal plum at that premier. Camilla has never looked 'great' in her entire life. You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.
I beg to differ!
Prince-Charles-The-Duchess-Of-Cornwall-Attend-Blessing-At-Windsor-Castle.jpg

• Haha

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I think Harry downplayed it and didn't prepare her, because he was desperate for a family and to not be a 3rd wheel anymore, but his other girlfriends ran for the hills when they realised what a shitshow it is for women who marry into the RF.
His other girlfriends ran for the hills when they discovered what Harry was actually like as a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Carol is so crafty she even got them in the same hall of residence?! 😂 devil works hard but Carol Middleton (apparently) works harder.
To be fair to Carole, it’s not just Carol that uses these MachiavellIan techniques … just that Carole refined it ;) Every female that marries into the RF has the same script. It involves having a poster of said male RF person on the wall as a child, possibly having watched a Royal Wedding or funeral on the tele, having read a book about The Queen/Diana/whoever and - and this is the clincher - had a photo taken outside Buck House (it’s always the females. The men that marry in always manage to do it with nothing more than a smile and a merry quip. No work ethic at all)

Those Windsor boys, eh. Can put off Society Mama’s by the bus load but are putty in the hands of a Commoner. Watch out, George, somewhere in the hills, a 6 year old girl has the Sunday Mail calendar on her bedroom wall and a Disney princess dress. Be afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is the 'discuss the Royal family thread' not the 'The Royal Family are amazing' thread. I have seen far worse on other threads. Just because people on here love the Cambridges doesn't mean I have to. I think they are smugly.
But this thread is not ‘those’ threads you are talking about.

Not everyone on this thread is a Cambridge fan but you wouldn’t know that because you’ve only just come on here in the last few days and spewed utter bile.

You really are no different to those crazy anti Megan fans. Give yourself a high five

Reactions: 28

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Just checked twitter 😬
It's fascinating how all the tweets are coming from accounts who have Meghan and Harry as I their profile picture. We don't know the truth but we do know for a fact who's been proven in the past to be a racist and who else is proven to be a liar in court

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I agree that they have behaved badly and it was stupid not to have stuck it out, but I also think the vitriol people have against them is out of control. Harry is nowhere near the Throne, so whatever he does will have no effect whatsoever on the Monarchy. So he has fallen out with his family. Its sad for the family, but it happens to many people. Its hardly goingvto be the downfall of civilisation! He has left the RF so we no longer pay for them. Some commenters in some newspapers, in any article on any member of the RF or even sometimes random celebs will not hesitate to bring them up. The let them live rent free in their heads and keep them alive with their obsessive hatred of them. If they ignored them, the press wouldn't get clicks for mentioning them, and they would fade away.
I don't think H&M would get any criticism if they just decided to leave the RF and live privately somewhere, but the fact they went on Oprah fgs to slag off their family in front of billions is absolutely outrageous and obvious capitalising off their connections to the RF

• Heart
Reactions: 27