The Royal Family #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching a TV show with Diana's brother, Charles. He allowed an archaeological dig on the estate to find an Anglo Saxon settlement.

I only watched about 15 mins of it (need to watch the rest at some point), but interesting that the Spencers made their money from sheep farming way back in the day, about 500+ years ago.

I thought they got rich off of some colonial era products, such as sugar or something, but fair enough their family did good from sheep farming.

Reactions: 7
1092D64D-1C0E-440D-BBAC-DC5A4A3F853B.jpeg

meanwhile in Ireland...

I think if Covid hadn’t happened there would be a lot more life in her than there is. I have a few family members not far off her age who would usually run rings around us but because of lockdown they’ve been idle too long and it’s all caught up with them rather quickly.

I know she wasn’t exactly in a council house but her social life and family interaction did stop like everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone so keen on optics it’s a bit odd that Meghan has gone for an interview with Ellen!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tells me everything I need to know about Meghan. Why would anyone who has publicly claimed to be a "victim of bullying" want to appear on this detestable woman's show? Far more likely that they are both cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I hope you are right. It would be such a shame for her to pass just shy of such a great milestone, her platinum jubilee. Just as it was when PP died just shy of reaching a milestone of his own. I would like her to see it, to be able to enjoy it.
I too would love nothing more than to see The Queen celebrating her platinum jubilee next year but the behaviour of the Royal Family at the Cenotaph gives me a bad feeling. They looked so distressed, as if they had just received heatbreaking news, that the only conclusion one can draw is that Her Majesty is gravely ill. All we can do is wait and see and hope for the best.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the clip of Charles being interviewed during his trip and when asked about HM he took 2 steps back and said things get more difficult at 95. His demeanor was strange I thought. They remarked on it on This Morning when talking to Camilla Tominey

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the clip of Charles being interviewed during his trip and when asked about HM he took 2 steps back and said things get more difficult at 95. His demeanor was strange I thought. They remarked on it on This Morning when talking to Camilla Tominey
Yes, that's the second time he's answered that she's "alright". Not great is it.......

Reactions: 3
It's going to be so strange when the older royals like QE, Charles + Camilla and even Princess Anne die. They are the RF for so many people, I wonder what it will all look like in 10-15 years.

Reactions: 5
Having seen her at the audience I’d imagine that she’s been diagnosed with something terminal rather than have had a stroke as we previously suggested on here. She’s clearly still got all her marbles, but like a lot of very elderly people her body is older than her mind and age has caught up with her. As it will us all one day.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hands might have bruised really badly if a cannula was used or blood drawn during her recent hospital stay.

Reactions: 1
Do the media normally include photos of Royals singing the National Anthem, or is it just a recent thing?

I think Catherine looks gorgeous - also tasteful and occasion-appropriate. William looks good too, and lovely to see her family there with them.

Reactions: 11
I think the Queen probably has osteoperosis, it fits with her sudden 'hunched' appearance & using a stick. If the bones in her back are crumbling, it explains why the car ride from Windsor to the Cenotaph would've been too uncomfortable???

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.