The Royal Family #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: is it the final countdown for the Queen? Or just a bad back?
Please continue your discussion here 👑

Reactions: 4
I personally think she's got a lot more life left in her and won't be checking out anytime soon. Everyone I ask seems to think she's at death's door but I reckon we'll be celebrating the jubilee in June 🤞

Reactions: 22
Just put on the other thread that I don't think she's seriously too ill otherwise Charles wouldn't be in Jordan. ❤

Reactions: 6
Just put on the other thread that I don't think she's seriously too ill otherwise Charles wouldn't be in Jordan. ❤
I don’t think that would matter. It’s business as normal for the RF no matter what is going on behind the scenes. And they know the uproar it would cause if Charles and Camilla didn’t go.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think that would matter. It’s business as normal for the RF no matter what is going on behind the scenes. And they know the uproar it would cause if Charles and Camilla didn’t go.
Yes. It would cause too much suspicion if they didn't go. They could be jetted out of Jordan quickly if anything happened. It wouldn't be like they would be scrabbling around trying to get on the next flight like the rest of us.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it matters TBH. They know how it would look if the trip cancelled. Remember the Queen was somewhere in Africa when her father passed away.

Reactions: 9
Yes. It would cause too much suspicion if they didn't go. They could be jetted out of Jordan quickly if anything happened. It wouldn't be like they would be scrabbling around trying to get on the next flight like the rest of us.
Exactly. I don’t think anything is imminent with TQ but the family not doing what they’re expected to be doing would just cause more interest in TQ than they want.

Reactions: 5
It’s really not surprising that PA basically sold out front seats to his daughters wedding. He has been pulling shady money/business stunts for decades. I think the RF should have pulled the plug alone for those instances. Decades ago. Maybe, just maybe that would have contained his messes a bit or at least they would have an easier time to clean their hands of him now. Too bad no one was up for some tough love and parenting. It will be interested if they learn from that and cut people out of the official business part quicker. I mean, they can dot on him in private as much as they want. But not in any official capacity or with public money.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think the queen has been diagnosed with something terminal and it is probably a matter of months. We are slowly being drip fed because at the moment she is probably 'Ok'. A 'strained back' is a funny old excuse but probably a safe cover to use at the moment!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think the queen has been diagnosed with something terminal and it is probably a matter of months. We are slowly being drip fed because at the moment she is probably 'Ok'. A 'strained back' is a funny old excuse but probably a safe cover to use at the moment!
That would cover everyone looking so upset at the remembrance services if they knew that she wouldn't be here at next year's service.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone on mumsnet speculated kidney failure or disease. Not curable but not necessarily immediately fatal either. My nana lived with it for a few year. It does make you swell up though.

Reactions: 2
It’s really not surprising that PA basically sold out front seats to his daughters wedding. He has been pulling shady money/business stunts for decades. I think the RF should have pulled the plug alone for those instances. Decades ago. Maybe, just maybe that would have contained his messes a bit or at least they would have an easier time to clean their hands of him now. Too bad no one was up for some tough love and parenting. It will be interested if they learn from that and cut people out of the official business part quicker. I mean, they can dot on him in private as much as they want. But not in any official capacity or with public money.
Yes. The Epstein scandal is just the pinnacle of his shady, entitled behaviour over the decades. Strange too that the bank gave him the money because they knew The Queen would pay them back, but then this guy paid t. I wonder if Charles started taking more refponsibility for the household and pulled him up on it so he decided to hawk out seats at his daughters wedding. HM has had to pay off a lot of his debts already

I personally think she's got a lot more life left in her and won't be checking out anytime soon. Everyone I ask seems to think she's at death's door but I reckon we'll be celebrating the jubilee in June 🤞
I hope you are right. It would be such a shame for her to pass just shy of such a great milestone, her platinum jubilee. Just as it was when PP died just shy of reaching a milestone of his own. I would like her to see it, to be able to enjoy it.

Reactions: 8
Could be Raynards disorder, my grandad had it when he was old and he got cold.

Just watched the full clip of it, and it’s actually quite nice. She’s definitely lost a lot of weight though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it is more the case of a bad touch up. His hands are very purple as well and don’t match his face.

Reactions: 2
This was taken this morning at her first engagement since the cancellation of Sunday.

I love her dress, but it's not as stuffy as what she normally wears. I think she looks fairly well.
I was alarmed at the colour of her hands, but then his are too, so I think we can safely shelve that as a suspicious symptom :ROFLMAO:

She looks pretty good! Hooray!

ETA Ooh sorry, this has already been covered. As you were:rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.