The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was wearing a leather bondage harness in her stories yesterday. 🙄 😂 Wondering if she turns up to pick the kids up dressed as Miss Whip lash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go again mrs bleeping spontaneous strikes again. Who knew it was so wild so make a plan to do something not 6 months in advance!!! Her idea of spontaneous is probs meeting someone at costa

• Haha
Can she make the spontaneous purchase of a nail brush. Her nails look filthy on that photo 🤮 She just always looks like she needs a jet wash with Dettol !!

😂 😂 She really thinks she's wonderful doesn't she. Hun, sit down. You work 8 hours a week in a cheap Lingerie store (not unique or cute ✌), you have the nastiest clothes and dirtiest house, your hair is still vile 💅. Now some extra tacky tattoos on your face. You look like you belong on benefit street with your grubby carpets and cheap reposted Pinterest quotes. Oh, and the dressing like an actual sex worker.

No one is jealous hun. We literally cringe for you. Second hand embarrassment is REAL.

Do your self a favour and stop with the silly side by sides with no difference. Your manky pink bra smells through the screens, and those god awful grey sweats, vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine fancying yourself so much off a snapchat filter with fake tattoos that you actually tattooed your damn face 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New hair extensions, tattoos and now out getting hammered... wish I could afford that only working a few shifts every week.

She lives her life like a teenager, not a bloody mother of two

• Haha
At a glance it just looks like a hairy sideburn.... the rising grub living up to her name and being grubby 🤢
Wow - they really do look like sideburns in her latest grid post 😱

I don’t understand, since she loves tattoos so much, why she doesn’t save up and actually go to a decent, well known tattooist. If what she says is true and it was a spur of the moment decision, no tattooist worth their salt has same day availability. And definitely not one you’d want tattooing your FACE!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The grubby foundation over them as well 😷 glad to see she has so much money to spunk on her personal appearance, her poor boys don’t get a look in.

Still find it odd how she went from that massive house in the country (still wasn’t tastefully decorated but u know) playing housewife to the run down house full of tat strutting about in bondage gear. Wonder what actually happened

Reactions: 4
Also, isn’t she a ridiculous distance away from them like 30/40 miles away? I know when she drops them off at school it’s a bit of a trek. I can only imagine how hard it is to have to share custody of your children with their other parent, but to live so far away just seems unimaginable! Especially while they are so young.

She lives just under 20 miles away from her kids. They only rented that house she used to live in, although she always made it sound like they’d bought it. Her ex still lives there.

Reactions: 1
She lives just under 20 miles away from her kids. They only rented that house she used to live in, although she always made it sound like they’d bought it. Her ex still lives there.
Oh interesting, I’d definitely got the impression they’d bought it!