The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would life cut her a break 😂😂 from what? Decorating and working 4 hours a week, or spending her benefits on tattoos and cheap wine? She's so tacky and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wondered how long it would be before we saw those monsterous thighs in a tacky Ann Summers Christmas outfit 🎅🏻 she’s so predictable. 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And what the duck was with the old nanny nighty and a chavvy belt. Honestly, I despair with how desperate and cringe she is. The storm quote too. Alright you uneducated bint, sit down. You are neither inspirational nor attractive. You are quite simply an embarrassing fool.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?
She constantly posts same throwback picture of her in her joggers and that god awful manky pink crop top, she looks no different to me in her comparison pics.
Don’t get me started on her outting people’s personal dating profile to all of her followers 🙈
Here we go again. One year later and it’s joggers and pink crop top pics again. She’s started her fitness regime again. Standby for before and after pics where there’s no difference other than her belly pulled in and her pants pulled up higher 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Here we go again. One year later and it’s joggers and pink crop top pics again. She’s started her fitness regime again. Standby for before and after pics where there’s no difference other than her belly pulled in and her pants pulled up higher 🙄😂
That disgusting pink crop top needs burning. I've been following this mess for years and I swear it's all she owns.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really fancies herself, so embarrassing. I don't know if it's the cliché 'red hair' phase that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN goes through or her grotty feet, or what but she's so cringe. She is really into herself and it's hilarious 😂

Reactions: 7
They’re vile trotters. She posted a pic of her legs/ feet in heels on a fur rug on her stories the other day. Such a weirdo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Yet another post claiming to be just so spontaneous and fun
Yawn
Probably good reason why she walks everywhere by herself, because she is not this quirky exciting person she thinks she is but is actually very boring and annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she has her own room and a dressing room (that she’s turning into a home gym) - so presumably her boys share a room? Nothing wrong with kids sharing a room obviously, but how bleeping selfish of her to have dressing room then shove her boys in a room together. She’s proper manky. Just goes to show how little time she actually spends with them.

So she has her own room and a dressing room (that she’s turning into a home gym) - so presumably her boys share a room? Nothing wrong with kids sharing a room obviously, but how bleeping selfish of her to have dressing room then shove her boys in a room together. She’s proper manky. Just goes to show how little time she actually spends with them.
I think from a video she did ages ago the dressing room is like a little room off her bedroom that also has a door on another side that opens into the kids bedroom? So not a proper bedroom but still could have been given to them for more space!

Yet another post claiming to be just so spontaneous and fun
Yawn
Probably good reason why she walks everywhere by herself, because she is not this quirky exciting person she thinks she is but is actually very boring and annoying
She's literally no fun. She shares all her 'fun'. Yobbo texts, cheap wine and a few tacky outfits with misplaced belts. Also, what na achievment for the whole year a few tattoos and piercings.

• Haha
Reactions: 1