The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The soles of her filthy trainers on the seats of the train are giving me the rage. Tell me youā€™re a selfish, entitled idiot without telling me youā€™re a selfish, entitled idiot :mad:
E4FD4C1A-47D7-433D-9A69-526858C3C5A3.jpeg
80C97986-C584-4B48-BA7E-56BEA33F923B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Holding her coffee cup on her stories today (riveting) her nails are filthy. Could grow potatoes under them. šŸ¤¢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Holding her coffee cup on her stories today (riveting) her nails are filthy. Could grow potatoes under them. šŸ¤¢.
No stop itā€™s one of my biggest pet hates is filthy nails. There is just no need if you are washing your handsā€¦what a grubby cow

Reactions: 2
No stop itā€™s one of my biggest pet hates is filthy nails. There is just no need if you are washing your handsā€¦what a grubby cow
Welllllll, I didn't name her the rising grub for nothing šŸ˜„ what a mucky bird šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone wondering when the transformation photos are gonna come back after sheā€™s been so quiet living her spontaneous best life?

Reactions: 4
She posted today that her new job will give her much more free time, donā€™t really know how you could get less than her 1 Ann summers shift a week but there you go!

Reactions: 3
Did she seriously have a story saying she's watching the Grudge with her FOUR year old!!!??? It's a terrifying movie.

• Wow
It absolutely infuriates me how 'parents' do things like this. I'm an adult and find that film horrible. It's more than just a scary movie. I wonder how their dad would feel knowing their mum let's them watch it.

That movie is terrifying!!!!! Feel like itā€™s her trying to be quirky again like ā€œmy family are so different weā€™re into horrorā€ but the poor kid will be having nightmares for years