The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she? Wonder whether she’s bought her kids a Halloween costume before herself🤣

After she paid *used the universal credit* for lip fillers, tattoos and cheap pvc outfits she will never wear (all for the gram) Ahhh sorry, I forgot to add in, the cheap synthetic nasty wigs....... Ahh and Costa coffee......

Maybe then the kids might get something other than a walk down some Dock 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Bought her child a Christmas present but has opened it and is playing it herself!! Oh and bought herself a game for it. Obv not for her child then. Playstations are expensive 4 hours a week must pay well.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bought her child a Christmas present but has opened it and is playing it herself!! Oh and bought herself a game for it. Obv not for her child then. Playstations are expensive 4 hours a week must pay well.
literally just came on here to say this, poor child being fobbed off!! The controller looks like it’s an old one though, nice to see she has enough money for Ann summers gear and multiple tit tattoos but not enough to treat her own kids properly

literally just came on here to say this, poor child being fobbed off!! The controller looks like it’s an old one though, nice to see she has enough money for Ann summers gear and multiple tit tattoos but not enough to treat her own kids properly
Exactly! Ann summers stuff isnt cheap either! And those tattoos cost hundreds for an hour or so!
Her poor children are always in clothes too small for them too. But she has to get her daily costa or Starbucks. 😒

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Ann summers stuff isnt cheap either! And those tattoos cost hundreds for an hour or so!
Her poor children are always in clothes too small for them too. But she has to get her daily costa or Starbucks. 😒
As long as she’s got her tacky PVC outfits, tattoos, piercings, alcohol and tattoos paid for with the universal credit..🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have no issues with parents buying their kids older version of electronics when it's clear that that is all they can afford and it is a treat. However parents who spend £100s on themselves, on things such as tattoos, alcohol and clothes, really need to get their priorities sorted.

Reactions: 7
There’s a group of these insta mums all the same - Jordan, Nicole Duke, being Robbo, Rosh etc who all seem to have lots of disposable income to spend on chavvy tat but don’t seem to spend much on their kids or houses etc. It’s really odd. They also seem to find the time to get a new boyfriend every week haha
her new living room looks tit

Reactions: 7
There’s a group of these insta mums all the same - Jordan, Nicole Duke, being Robbo, Rosh etc who all seem to have lots of disposable income to spend on chavvy tat but don’t seem to spend much on their kids or houses etc. It’s really odd. They also seem to find the time to get a new boyfriend every week haha
Also they barely seem to work so obvious they are topped up by benefits 🙄

Reactions: 2
Treated the kids to a day out at The Range to see the Christmas lights, poor boys. Sorry kids, Mummy’s spent all the money on wine and costa and nasty outfits from Ann Summers, no treats for you

Reactions: 6
Any excuse to post a photo like this. Why would this be weird? You’re in your own home in comfy clothes. Really bugs me how attention seeking she is. You can tell she’s desperate for a guy to message her.
Totally agree with you. Why is her forearm as big as her thighs 🧐 she clearly forgot to photoshop/slim that down 😄

She's such a basic bore too. She is so tacky and cheap. Full on attention seeking. She needs to actually work more than 4 hours a week and spend time with her kids, develop a life that isn't cheap quotes and Pinterest. Bore.

Any excuse to post a photo like this. Why would this be weird? You’re in your own home in comfy clothes. Really bugs me how attention seeking she is. You can tell she’s desperate for a guy to message her.
What a load of old bollocks this absolutely did not happen 🤣🤣 how embarrassing and thirsty

My postman still wears shorts in Nov.. I don't look at him weird, I just take my parcels and say ta very much, because no-one gives a tit about things like that

Or maybe the person could see past her into her filthy house 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! Nicola Duke needs her own thread, totally does my box in that one!