The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think retiring the Ghana’s finest is a strange move - it so suited her and her vibe. She LOVES IT HERE it as she would say 🤣

Reactions: 5
Has Milena left?! Audrey has now changed the caption and deleted the first bit?! Messy queen.
No, Audrey posted some stories yesterday (?) about spending the day with a cardboard cut out of Milena to promote some Sky TV show. Idk what the show was or its relevance but it looked crap lol.
I'm guessing her time with the cut out is over now and she's rounding off the campaign with a grid post - they must be paying her well lol.
The comment about missing Milena was clearly tongue in cheek but it goes to show that people really don't pay attention to her stories, hence them wondering wtf was going on.

Edited because I wrote Milena posted stories lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No, Milena posted some stories yesterday (?) about spending the day with a cardboard cut out of Milena to promote some Sky TV show. Idk what the show was or its relevance but it looked crap lol.
I'm guessing her time with the cut out is over now and she's rounding off the campaign with a grid post - they must be paying her well lol.
The comment about missing Milena was clearly tongue in cheek but it goes to show that people really don't pay attention to her stories, hence them wondering wtf was going on.
I see it’s more of a joke ie the cardboard cut out always agrees with me.
Boring 🤣

The "merch" is trash

Leave him sis? Leave that merch in the bin more like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They would NEVER wear any of that either! Nearly as bad as sophia and cinzia’s HIS LOSS / girls bathroom / don’t call me 🤢
Was literally thinking this! But at least it makes more sense for them who are much younger. But The Receipts girls are in their 30s? I would have liked to see something more age appropriate or fitting to their podcast.

Reactions: 7
Was literally thinking this! But at least it makes more sense for them who are much younger. But The Receipts girls are in their 30s? I would have liked to see something more age appropriate or fitting to their podcast.
honestly even like a “this hoodie was brought to you by spotify” hoodie would be jokes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The "merch" is trash

Leave him sis? Leave that merch in the bin more like
Thank you!!!! I thought I was the only one. It’s such Word Art vibes. They could’ve done so well with their merch but it’s just a barcode and boring.

No but I've been in the past and it was actually really enjoyable
i'd love to go to a live show, think it would be great.

One thing that grates me with the podcast is the way Tolly seems to make a point of disagreeing with everything Milena says. It's so jarring. At least Audrey considers Milena's opinion and then gives her own rather than just going 'no' and shutting her down. Especially when theyre talking about relationships or parenting, like, Milena has had better luck in relationships and also has a child so why would you just dismiss her opinion??

Audrey is my favourite forever, she is just good vibes, I'd love to be her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i'd love to go to a live show, think it would be great.

One thing that grates me with the podcast is the way Tolly seems to make a point of disagreeing with everything Milena says. It's so jarring. At least Audrey considers Milena's opinion and then gives her own rather than just going 'no' and shutting her down. Especially when theyre talking about relationships or parenting, like, Milena has had better luck in relationships and also has a child so why would you just dismiss her opinion??

Audrey is my favourite forever, she is just good vibes, I'd love to be her friend.
That's why I don't listen anymore - I only listen nowadays to hear what people are commenting on lol.
Tolly just seems jealous/to not strongly dislike Milena... it's one or the other.

I don't remember there being any bad vibes moments in the live show but again this was a while ago, when I was a religious listener.

Reactions: 9
I’d love to go to the live show but I don’t actually have any friends that listen to the podcast😂 i really don’t like like Tolly anymore, like stated above she always finds a way to disagree and make out that her opinion is better.
I’ve also got the vibe recently that she really strongly dislikes mixed race people and tries to make out that their hurt and struggle with racism can’t compare to hers or black (with mum and dad being black) she gets so triggered about mixed race people identifying as black however the same energy isn’t there when she’s obsessing over drake

Reactions: 9
I’d love to go to the live show but I don’t actually have any friends that listen to the podcast😂 i really don’t like like Tolly anymore, like stated above she always finds a way to disagree and make out that her opinion is better.
I’ve also got the vibe recently that she really strongly dislikes mixed race people and tries to make out that their hurt and struggle with racism can’t compare to hers or black (with mum and fair being black) she gets so triggered about mixed race people identifying as black however the same energy isn’t there when she’s obsessing over drake
Same as me. I went to their last show by myself 😅. Not sure of that's sad or not. But I had a cool time! It was fine tbh! Just sit there n laugh with everyone. No one can tell you're alone lol. N just get a drink before the show to make u feel better.

Reactions: 5
Tolly is such a beg. She’s a bully towards Milena and is so nasty to her disguised as friendly banter. Horrible girl. Proper pick me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same as me. I went to their last show by myself 😅. Not sure of that's sad or not. But I had a cool time! It was fine tbh! Just sit there n laugh with everyone. No one can tell you're alone lol. N just get a drink before the show to make u feel better.
I so wish I could do something like this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6