The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I think too! Everyone keeps saying they love Dorit now after this last season, I’m like wtf. She definitely tried to play mediator this time and avoid arguments so she didn’t look bad.
She gets on my tits. PK this, PK that...just STFU!.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm on s9 of beverly hills and I'm :eek::eek::eek: at dog gate!!

ps what series should I start after I've finished with BH??

Reactions: 2

Dog gate is the start of the end of Beverly Hills... it’s a massive snooze fest from then on.. you need to watch Potomac next... it’s my new fave 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Which housewives have you watched?

New Jersey is good, especially the earlier seasons,
Potomac is my fave, and I like Dallas, my least fave housewives is Atlanta, really couldn't take to the cast members, especially ne ne.

I'm rewatching Atlanta and i had forgotten just how shady Phaedra is. Just because you throw the word Jesus into every piece of shade, don't make it any better.

Also, WTF is the matter with Cynthia. The woman can't speak without gesticulating all over my screen.

Reactions: 1
Which housewives have you watched?

New Jersey is good, especially the earlier seasons,
Potomac is my fave, and I like Dallas, my least fave housewives is Atlanta, really couldn't take to the cast members, especially ne ne.
just BH! I think Im going to try potomac next :love:

Does anyone else think that Braunwyn is very attention seeking?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that Braunwyn is very attention seeking?
Yes very, she should have stayed away from the party for a start with the temptation of booze around, but kudos to Gina, she really gave it to her!!!

I can’t stand Braunwyn 🤯 shes so me, me, me! Her nana seems to do all the work whilst she just feels sorry for herself

Omg just found this thread 😍
I’ve just finished s9 of Beverley Hills.... Camille really f’ing irritates me

Apologies for going off topic but wanted to know what you guys on here think about starting a mix thread for other reality shows as I see new series of southern charm has started and I'm over half way through shas

Is this just news to me or did anyone else know that PK was an 'interviewer' on BBC Apprentice back in the day. He was referred to as Paul. The best of apprentice was on last week and i heard his voices as was like whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this just news to me or did anyone else know that PK was an 'interviewer' on BBC Apprentice back in the day. He was referred to as Paul. The best of apprentice was on last week and i heard his voices as was like whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttt
Omg I know! I watched it and I was like what the duck, considering all the dodge deals and bankruptcies he’s gone through in the past few years 😂 I do love him though!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.