The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kinda team Monique 😬
Don’t agree with her actions but can’t say I wouldn’t want to whack candiace if she’d been involved in all those lies being spread. 😐
I feel the same about Monique, candiace is a tit stirrer, didn't she threaten Ashley with a butter knife!!!
This week's was abit meh, I just like to know what attracted Ashley to the millionaire michael :ROFLMAO:
Looks like the next blow up is going to be between the men!

First episode of Orange County was on last night! Will be watching it when my son naps today but I have a feeling it’s going to be so tit this year. Looking forward to seeing Shannon because she is bat tit crazy and that’s why I love her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First episode of Orange County was on last night! Will be watching it when my son naps today but I have a feeling it’s going to be so tit this year. Looking forward to seeing Shannon because she is bat tit crazy and that’s why I love her 😂
I'm just downloading the new episode now. A big revelation in the first episode (I won't spoil) but think it will be a boring season too. Kelly Dodd is a clown.

Reactions: 3
So candiace wants Monique to do jail time, what a cow!!!
(bit off topic, but has anyone watched shas of sunset, I'm quite enjoying it!)

Reactions: 2
So candiace wants Monique to do jail time, what a cow!!!
(bit off topic, but has anyone watched shas of sunset, I'm quite enjoying it!)
she wanted a cash drop 😂😂 i bloody love this show.
“I have post it notes around the house that tell me I’m ok 😂😂
Again, don’t condone violence but I also don’t see how she’s the first one to whack her one 😂

over a year later she’s still dining out on this story, but she has nothing else 😂

Reactions: 4
Nope 🤣🤣 but that is my opinion
That’s what I think too! Everyone keeps saying they love Dorit now after this last season, I’m like wtf. She definitely tried to play mediator this time and avoid arguments so she didn’t look bad.

Reactions: 3
I’m almost finished season 5 of RHOBH.
I love Lisa VDP And won’t have a bad word said against her.
I go back and forth on my thoughts on Kyle
Kim is nuts I but defs needed to keep the drama going.
Brandi is like a petulant child.
Yolanda annoys me with her obsession with her husband.
Lisa R I don’t like but absolutely loved for the glass-smashing-throat-choking-shitstorm in Amsterdam.
not sure on the other one - can’t remember her name. Lol

Reactions: 4
I can’t get into Potomac 🥺
As others have said, stick with it, it's one of the best housewives.

Next week’s Orange County episode looks GOOD.
I've just caught up with new season, wasn't sure what it would be like without Vicky and Tamara, but haven't missed them at all, let's the others have more air time, and yes, next week's looks a good one!!!

Reactions: 2
Just a heads up, real housewives of salt lake premiers 11th November, and new Jersey started filming new season in summer, should be out early next year.

Just a heads up, real housewives of salt lake premiers 11th November, and new Jersey started filming new season in summer, should be out early next year.
I'm intrigued to see how Salt Lake is tbh, I have just read the bios of the women and they mention each ladies religion which i can never imagine in any other franchise

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.