The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so the housewives have been my guilty pleasure since Tre flipped a table - I used to have to aquire them online (ahem). ITVBe is pants as the delay in airing the seasons is ridiculous and also makes it hard to discuss on here, as we are probably all watching different seasons and casts.

However, although its pretty dire these days i still watch every episode - as i said, guilty pleasure.

So favourites:

1. New York
  2. Beverley Hills
  3. Miami (bring it back)
  4. Atlanta
  5. Dallas
  6. Potomac
  7. New Jersey - do not agree with convicted felons getting to stay on TV and Lording it about - Yes you THERESA
  8. Melbourne
  9. Sydney
  10. Auckland
  11. Cheshire - huh i dont feel it, although enjoyed ladies of london
  12. BRAVO - Please bring back Vancouver and Toronto

Love to Hate
  1. Bethenny
  2. Nene
Love
  1. Ramona - because she is an unfiltered headcase
  2. Sonja - see above
  3. Kandi
  4. Lisa Vanderpump
Hate
  1. Dawn Ward
  2. Vile Kyle Richards
  3. Teddy whatever her name is
  4. Pheadra
  5. Melissa Gorga
Does anyone other than me still watch these tit shows?
Why Melissa?

Jersey one is the only one I’ve been able to get into and I loved it so much. Really made me want to visit New Jersey 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I stopped watching when Erika joined the cast. She really annoys me
I didn't mind her at the start, but now she's gotten too big for her boots!! Can't say I like any of them .

I'm on one of the first episodes and karen has given giselle a book on etiquette 😭 😭
Giselle is my fave!!! Am so envious you have all of these to binge on, hate having to wait a week for new episode!!!

Why Melissa?

Jersey one is the only one I’ve been able to get into and I loved it so much. Really made me want to visit New Jersey 😂
New Jersey was good at the start, but now it's turned into the Teresa show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I recommend Housewives of DC. There is only one season but it is TV gold. Then come back and discuss.

I cant bring myself to watch OC they need to knock it on the head now - I watched Ep 1 and although I was very appreciative that Tammy Sue was gone, I just can't. Is Ep 2 really worth it?

Potomac is also a surprising favourite and will slither and slide for the rest of the day.

Potomac, why don't they put trackers on their partners phones!! I wouldn't trust Michael as far as I could throw him!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think that Braunwyn is very attention seeking?
God it's been all about her for last few episodes, is it just me or is this season really boring, although looks like it's going to kick off between Kelly and Shannon next time.

Salt lake, liking the drama!! but it takes me a while to remember who is who!!!

Reactions: 4
Well took some of you're advice here, and watched Vancouver...OMG why why why was it cancelled, got to season 2 finale and no reunion 😭😭😭
If you haven't watched it , than do its bonkers, the cast in season 2 are completely off the wall,
Also can't wait to see salt lake city, great to see new series, cos as much as i lurve the housewives, feel they are getting a little predictable 🥱

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched Southern Charm? I know it isnt Real Housewives but my goodness they have issues 😂 i am on season 4 already and only really started watching it last week! Admittedly there aren't as many episodes in a season as Real Housewives but they sure do manage to pack the drama in!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched Southern Charm? I know it isnt Real Housewives but my goodness they have issues 😂 i am on season 4 already and only really started watching it last week! Admittedly there aren't as many episodes in a season as Real Housewives but they sure do manage to pack the drama in!
I've been watching it too (Kathryn at reunions always just looks bored or ready for a fight), have you watched Southern Charm Savanna? I've just started it too and it's brilliant

I've been watching it too (Kathryn at reunions always just looks bored or ready for a fight), have you watched Southern Charm Savanna? I've just started it too and it's brilliant
Ooh no I havent started that one, I'll add it to my list 👍🏻 i think Kathryn only has 2 moodd; bored or ready to fight 😂 there is no middle ground!!

As much as I shouldn't, I really like her and season 5 (well the start) she is really likeable and you feel for her.
I'm about half way through season 4 so I will be there soon. What do you think about Cam? I kind of like her but I get total bitchy mean girl vibes from her too

Not a RH but does anyone remember Big Rich Texas that came out about 10 years ago?! I think it only has 1 season but it was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a RH but does anyone remember Big Rich Texas that came out about 10 years ago?! I think it only has 1 season but it was hilarious
omg remember the girl who was in a relationship with her stepbrotherfor a while? I cannot believe it was only 1 season it was great

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.