The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BH has taken a break (so has NY), but people are convinced it's because they're editing all of Brandi's lies about Denise's affair out.
If they do that, it’s going to be so obvious to everyone because of all of the press surrounding this season. It also reinforces the view that a lot of HW fans have already that the Beverly Hills ladies are unwilling to show their true lives on the show.

Sidenote and slight derail - did anyone see that Stassi and Kristen have been fired from Vanderpump Rules?

Reactions: 3
If they do that, it’s going to be so obvious to everyone because of all of the press surrounding this season. It also reinforces the view that a lot of HW fans have already that the Beverly Hills ladies are unwilling to show their true lives on the show.

Sidenote and slight derail - did anyone see that Stassi and Kristen have been fired from Vanderpump Rules?
I've heard that Bravo want to recast VP - get rid of everyone, including LVP - and rename it. That would be good!

Lisa Rinna's house is so old and dated-looking. The kitchen looks really tiny and remember a couple of seasons ago how she had rat (mouse?) poop in her oven? Ugh. Just awful. There's a picture of it in DM today (she's doing some dancing in the foreground) and it looks like a block of flats. It doesn't even have a pool for goodness sake.

I've heard that Bravo want to recast VP - get rid of everyone, including LVP - and rename it. That would be good!

Lisa Rinna's house is so old and dated-looking. The kitchen looks really tiny and remember a couple of seasons ago how she had rat (mouse?) poop in her oven? Ugh. Just awful. There's a picture of it in DM today (she's doing some dancing in the foreground) and it looks like a block of flats. It doesn't even have a pool for goodness sake.
I feel as though they’re going to change Vanderpump Rules to a show about TomTom. That way, they can keep Lisa, the Toms, Ariana and Katie and also add in new cast members. Doing this will allow Bravo to get rid of the more problematic cast members still left like Jax and Brittany. They’re both so thick and ignorant on social issues that they suit each other perfectly, but I really am over seeing them on my screen! 😂 It also allows them to get rid of the dead wood. Scheana, Lala and Raquel all don’t bring much to the show anymore.

Reactions: 1
I see Luann is selling her house. The one she bought on the inheritance stolen from her children.

I don't like LVP either. I don't get all the love for her, quite frankly. Elsewhere, someone went running back to LVP with a link to a forum on which she was being discussed. I mean, who does that? The general consensus was that a lot of their court cases get well hidden (they have a lot of disgruntled staff, for starters).

I used to be a huge supporter of Kyle but have changed my view about her after watching this season. She's really changed - all the staff she has working on her estate now, for one; Mauricio always seems high, for two; money has definitely changed her. She used to seem relatively down to earth. Oh well.
I also don’t get how lvp is so insanely rich, do they have other businesses than those tacky restaurants ?

I also don’t get how lvp is so insanely rich, do they have other businesses than those tacky restaurants ?
The rumour and I stress that it is hugely alleged, is that they have some kind of insurance thing going on. Here is an article about it - https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-into-the-lisa-vanderpump-conspiracy-theories

RE: RHOBH, I wonder whether Denise is being a lot better behaved because there’s some kind of custody issue going on in the background with Charlie. Let’s not forget last season she needed a lawyer etc.

• Wow
Just watched the 3 part reunion of OC on ITV player. It’s so tragic but I can’t stop. Vicki is an absolute mess Hahahaha she’s nothing but a glorified extra on this season and she HATES it.

Reactions: 4
OMG Vicki is unhinged!!
You can see how much Andy dislikes her too.

Just watched the 3 part reunion of OC on ITV player. It’s so tragic but I can’t stop. Vicki is an absolute mess Hahahaha she’s nothing but a glorified extra on this season and she HATES it.
That reunion was nothing short of magical.

They offered her a friend of role for the upcoming season and then she decided not to return. They offered Tamra the same and she also chose not to come back. I hope this will bring a new lease of life into the show.

Currently binge watching RHOBH on HayU.. I love it. So excited to see what happens with Denise and Brandi

Currently binge watching RHOBH on HayU.. I love it. So excited to see what happens with Denise and Brandi
Is the whole series on there, or is it still an episode a week? Not had Hayu for ages but would go back for a month to watch this

Is the whole series on there, or is it still an episode a week? Not had Hayu for ages but would go back for a month to watch this
Up to episode episode 8 babe, apparently they’re having a break atm? Returning July 8th I believe x

I’ve just binged watched all of Potomac in Hayu. Wasn’t feeling the first season but it definitely gets better! Ashley and Michael are a car crash aren’t they 😬. There is clearly some arrangement going on there!!!

Reactions: 6
Ashley is most definitely with him for his money. He pays her mother’s rent.
I think he’s vile.
Lots if scandal on him as the series develops.

Reactions: 5
I am watching the most current New York housewives and have noticed that they are all single except Tinsley, who's engaged to Scott now....for now....let's see !!

I’m going to miss Tinsley now she’s left to move to Chicago. How much more of Ramona working her way through the richest men of the upper east side are we going to be treated to?

Reactions: 2
I feel like NYC might need a recasting. Looking at the most recent season, it appears to be the women getting drunk and foolish every single episode. It’s becoming repetitive. I think we could probably either add in two new younger housewives or remove Sonja and Dorinda. I personally feel that their plot lines are played out.

I’m going to miss Tinsley now she’s left to move to Chicago. How much more of Ramona working her way through the richest men of the upper east side are we going to be treated to?
She is pointless now...sorry to be cruel but it's true!

I do find the older ladies on New York to be just down right spiteful. I think Leah is by far one of the best castings and you can tell that it doesn’t sit well with the old ladies. When they made all that fuss about her having a tattoo! Ridiculous!!!

I feel like NYC might need a recasting. Looking at the most recent season, it appears to be the women getting drunk and foolish every single episode. It’s becoming repetitive. I think we could probably either add in two new younger housewives or remove Sonja and Dorinda. I personally feel that their plot lines are played out.
They make me and my friends look good!!Because I am of a similar age to the majority
of the cast and I can make a fool of myself at times ....I am nothing on this lot 😄😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.