The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loved the utter transparent pretentiousness of Alex and Simon.
So desperately upwardly mobile. And so entertaining!
Luann hated Alex because she was similar in her upwardly mobile ambitions but Alex actually was from a more middle class background than she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have watched NY, Beverly Hills - from start to finish - BH is my favourite. I tried watching OC but I don't like the first season so I find it hard to watch, same with Cheshire. I am halfway through to Atlanta!

I love:
Bethenny
Lisa Rinna
Erika Jayne
Denise Richards
Yolanda
Nene
Sheree

I hate:
LVP
Ramona
LuAnne
Alex

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched all of them apart from Atlanta which I find quite hard to get into. Going to give it another go though.

My favourites are OH,BH and NYC - Vicky, Kyle and Bethenny/Ramona are probably my top housewives.

Reactions: 1
I have watched NY, Beverly Hills - from start to finish - BH is my favourite. I tried watching OC but I don't like the first season so I find it hard to watch, same with Cheshire. I am halfway through to Atlanta!

I love:
Bethenny
Lisa Rinna
Erika Jayne
Denise Richards
Yolanda
Nene
Sheree

I hate:
LVP
Ramona
LuAnne
Alex
I don't like LVP either. I don't get all the love for her, quite frankly. Elsewhere, someone went running back to LVP with a link to a forum on which she was being discussed. I mean, who does that? The general consensus was that a lot of their court cases get well hidden (they have a lot of disgruntled staff, for starters).

I used to be a huge supporter of Kyle but have changed my view about her after watching this season. She's really changed - all the staff she has working on her estate now, for one; Mauricio always seems high, for two; money has definitely changed her. She used to seem relatively down to earth. Oh well.

Reactions: 9
RHOBH love Erika and Donna, teddy needs to loose the accent is rubbish and teddy is boring. Kyle acts like a queen bee but I only know her because of lhotp nothing else.

RHONY I want Bethpenny please. Sonia got to love her naked wasted n9 money but has to hold up the Morgan name. I hope tinsley doesn’t leave forever cant see her staying with the boyfriend. Countess luann, stuck up with no title finally. I remember the episode she said it was rude to start eating before everyone had their food when on a trip to Paris, completely wrong your lady ship. in olden times rich people didn’t wait, only poor people did so the food could be dished out in equal portions to all. That’s why if you go to a state dinner with the royals eat fast, once the queen is served she eats and when the fork goes down you have to stop eating too. The other newbie wives are okay not sure about crazy mobwife though.

RHONJ Teresa is fun, Melissa is trying too hard to appear good, kind and strong. Make up your mind be a housewife or a business woman, your husband earns the money. I miss the manzos.

RHOOC god I miss heather, Gretchen was fun and I do miss vicki. Tamra should have left after she got remarried it’s been gym and god for season after season bored of her. The remaining cast are wannabes and boring. Show will fold now, Shannon was the beginning of the end, a complete bird brain and a liar.

Reactions: 3
Teddy is just such a snoozefest - terrible casting. I always leave the room to make a cup of tea - or go and do some dusting - when she comes on.

My favourite is New Yourk.
I love the city, the woman, mainly in their 50s making complete fools f themselves ( makes me feel good about being in my 50s and making a fool of myself occasionally)
But the biggest fool and therefore , the most entertaining is Luann.
Her complete lack of self awareness and entitlement is astounding.
In the earlier series she is such a joke, lording it over the others with her knowledge of etiquette (while eating like a piggy) and then she has a mighty fall when she is arrested and charged. And her massive humiliation at having tried to sell her own kids’ property in order to buy an apartment! Her own kids think she’s a clown😄
Pure comedy!

I have been obsessed with all Real Housewives since 2011 and am so happy I have people to discuss it will now!
Hello! Housewives are my guilty pleasure.
i genuinely cant pick a favourite!
i have first hand tea on 2 housewives (Daddy stealer & reborn Christian) That shoes were sent to them from the UK on the basis of tweets/ social media posts to enhance the sales & nothing.. Nada... £200 handmade shoes 🙄

Anyone watch the new Beverly Hills one that aired yesterday and know where I can find it online in the UK!?
Download Hayu (think i pay £3 a month) and you can watch them the day after it airs in US!
this season is GOOD! With the return of Miss Brandi!

I have been obsessed with all Real Housewives since 2011 and am so happy I have people to discuss it will now!
Hello! Housewives are my guilty pleasure.
i genuinely cant pick a favourite!
i have first hand tea on 2 housewives (Daddy stealer & reborn Christian) That shoes were sent to them from the UK on the basis of tweets/ social media posts to enhance the sales & nothing.. Nada... £200 handmade shoes 🙄

Download Hayu (think i pay £3 a month) and you can watch them the day after it airs in US!
this season is GOOD! With the return of Miss Brandi!
Reborn Christian being Tamara? Cant think who the daddy stealer is.

The remainder of RHOBH is being postponed until July 🙄

Reborn Christian being Tamara? Cant think who the daddy stealer is.

The remainder of RHOBH is being postponed until July 🙄
Tamra** stupid autocorrect 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm watching RHBH on ITVB so I bet I am very behind a lot of you.
I can not bare Lisa R fowl loud mouth woman, I have never seen anyone who's top lip is bigger than the bottom one.
And Dorit I don't like her either. her stupid annoying fake voice.
The queen of all the house wife's to me is LVP I love her.

Reactions: 6
So Tinsley has officially left RHONY! And what is up with Dorinda's obsession with Tinsley's relationship, SO WHAT if she was still seeing Scott

Has anyone else seen that there’s going to be a Real Housewives of Johannesburg?! I’m sure I didn’t imagine it! I think it might only be on Bravo to start with?

Has anyone else seen that there’s going to be a Real Housewives of Johannesburg?! I’m sure I didn’t imagine it! I think it might only be on Bravo to start with?
Yes there is! I’m watching it on Hayu right now!

So Tinsley has officially left RHONY! And what is up with Dorinda's obsession with Tinsley's relationship, SO WHAT if she was still seeing Scott
To be honest, I am not surprised. I don’t think she ever showed as much of her life on the show as the other women do and I honestly do feel that it is exactly that which causes their weird obsession with her life. If you feel at all reluctant about your private life being on full display to everyone, warts and all, then you probably shouldn’t be a Housewife. I think that Tinsley made the right decision to leave the show. Hopefully we can now get someone interesting to fill her spot!

The word on the street is that Atlanta contracts were emailed out this week and Nene and Eva have both been fired.

Eva was boring, I’ve always made my feelings known on that. Nene walked off the reunion and refused to film so I feel like she brought that on herself.

BH has taken a break (so has NY), but people are convinced it's because they're editing all of Brandi's lies about Denise's affair out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.