The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I anyone up to date with RHOBH since they started airing them again?

What do you make of the Denise and Brandi situation?
Also, what the heck has Brandi done to her face? The flashbacks they showed to earlier seasons with her in, you wouldn't even think it's the same person!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
bleeping loved changing rooms. Recently saw the clip circulating where Linda smashed that woman's teapot collection with her stupid hanging MDF shelf and it's still amazing. Appreciate this is very niche!

Not sure, but if you happen to have an Amazon Prime subscription you can pay £3.99 a month extra for the Hayu channel and you get everything the morning after it airs in the US.
Omg that changing rooms episode was epic 😂 so many of them I remember the friends refusing to meet up for how much they hated the rooms 😂 god EVERYTHING on it was mdf 😂

God I’m watching ep 6 of season 1 New York .. Ramona's dancing 😂 so not surprised she voted trump, I imagine luanne did too.. remember carol getting Really into the election and most of the other women trying to avoid the topic?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Also, what the heck has Brandi done to her face? The flashbacks they showed to earlier seasons with her in, you wouldn't even think it's the same person!!
Yeah, I'm up to date. Unsure what to make of it yet (whether Brandi is lying, exaggerating or telling the truth) but I just hate the production and the acting, it's so fake - Kyle and Teddi acting SHOCKED when the whole thing was clearly set up and they obviously knew this already; making it look like Brandi only popped in because she was waiting in the car for Kim when she was FULLY MIC'D UP and ready to go. It just makes it harder to believe there's any truth in it because they so clearly orchestrated this whole thing to bring Denise down. What do you think?

I was shocked at how far Brandi has gone with her face as well, she's starting to look like exactly like Adrienne Maloof.

Omg that changing rooms episode was epic 😂 so many of them I remember the friends refusing to meet up for how much they hated the rooms 😂 god EVERYTHING on it was mdf 😂

God I’m watching ep 6 of season 1 New York .. Ramona's dancing 😂 so not surprised she voted trump, I imagine luanne did too.. remember carol getting Really into the election and most of the other women trying to avoid the topic?
They were asked on the reunion that year who they all voted for and only Carole, Dorinda and Bethenny would answer (Hillary), the others refused so probably voted Trump (Luanne, Ramona, Sonja). Not surprised at all tbh, especially as Ramona has attended Trump fundraisers (even this year!) Tinsley didn't vote because she was still registered in Florida and missed the deadline or or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Wait till you get to Ramona's catwalk ... choked on my coffee :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I think that every season they have to have a villain, and this time it’s Denise... But, I kinda understand why this has happened, as when Denise joined the cast, she was very explicit about her sex life with Aaron, and now it seems that she’s become mother Theresa!! And, Aaron acting like her guard dog and speaking down to the others, just makes him come across as a bully. What made me laugh, was when Aaron and Denise left Kyle’s BBQ, to go to a Strip Club !! Also, does anyone else think that Denise has an alcohol problem? As everytime I see her, she’s ordering this “CasaMigos” Tequila?? (Which is owned by Cindy Crawford’s husband, and George Clooney)...

I think that every season they have to have a villain, and this time it’s Denise... But, I kinda understand why this has happened, as when Denise joined the cast, she was very explicit about her sex life with Aaron, and now it seems that she’s become mother Theresa!! And, Aaron acting like her guard dog and speaking down to the others, just makes him come across as a bully. What made me laugh, was when Aaron and Denise left Kyle’s BBQ, to go to a Strip Club !! Also, does anyone else think that Denise has an alcohol problem? As everytime I see her, she’s ordering this “CasaMigos” Tequila?? (Which is owned by Cindy Crawford’s husband, and George Clooney)...
I personally really like Denise. I find the whole thing with talking about sex and the kids a bit stupid... I understand that whenever she was open about her sex life her kids were not present, but everything still aired on tv so it's not like her kids, their friends and their families have not seen her talking about Aaron getting a massage with a happy ending. It's like..I am sure your kids know you are open about sex and also they are teenagers growing up in LA, I am sure they know all of these things... and their dad is Charlie Sheen...

I don't think she has a problem with alcohol, all of the other ladies order alcohol as well all the time. I don't see why that would indicate she has a problem because her drink of choice is tequila and the other ladies wouldn't have a problem because they drink wine. I do believe all of them drink quite a lot but I guess the celebrity/LA vibe is quite different.. I personally couldn't have that many drinks in a week.

I think Kyle has really changed and not in a good way. Cant put my finger on it but she seems to be trying to stir trouble up with the others.

• Heart
I like Denies too, Rinna on the other hand I can’t stand. I’d love to know what the real deal is with her and Harry “let’s not talk about the husband” Hamlin. She irks me and why is she the only of the housewives from BH that hasnt had a dinner party in her house or some sort of an event, like all the other women have too.

I like Denies too, Rinna on the other hand I can’t stand. I’d love to know what the real deal is with her and Harry “let’s not talk about the husband” Hamlin. She irks me and why is she the only of the housewives from BH that hasnt had a dinner party in her house or some sort of an event, like all the other women have too.
She had a bbq in her garden once I remember

• Haha
I personally really like Denise. I find the whole thing with talking about sex and the kids a bit stupid... I understand that whenever she was open about her sex life her kids were not present, but everything still aired on tv so it's not like her kids, their friends and their families have not seen her talking about Aaron getting a massage with a happy ending. It's like..I am sure your kids know you are open about sex and also they are teenagers growing up in LA, I am sure they know all of these things... and their dad is Charlie Sheen...

I don't think she has a problem with alcohol, all of the other ladies order alcohol as well all the time. I don't see why that would indicate she has a problem because her drink of choice is tequila and the other ladies wouldn't have a problem because they drink wine. I do believe all of them drink quite a lot but I guess the celebrity/LA vibe is quite different.. I personally couldn't have that many drinks in a week.
I get what you’re saying, but, in my opinion, I think Denise is protesting a bit too much - She was invited to a BBQ at Kyle’s house, which clearly said that the kids are welcome, and yet she was the only person who didn’t bring her kids with her, she just brought her guard dog Aaron, and was overheard making a joke about how she wasn’t “comfortable” with bringing her kids around these ladies... But she still decides to make a scene by flouncing out, and the part I found funny, was when she told Lisa Rinner that her and Aaron were going to the “Stripclub, for a drink and a steak”??!!! 😂
Also, I do think she has a problem with alcohol, and yes, I know that most of the other ladies like a drink or two, but Denise literally mentions “Casa Migos” multiple times on every episode!! Even last year, at the reunion show, everyone else was drinking coffee or water, but not Denise, she brought her own bottle of Casa Migos with her!!...😂😂😂
But, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and those are mine.

Reactions: 1
I am unsure how to feel about Denise. I quite liked her last season and when she had the party at her house when her kids were listening to the conversation about 3somes, I felt like she was right to ask the ladies to tone it down a little because it wasn't just her kids there, the kids had their friends round. However, when we saw that her eldest (i think) was laughing about the conversation and said it didn't bother her or her friends and they all found it funny etc but she then went to Erika and was saying the complete opposite! I think that for Kyle's party that was for the kids, Denise didn't bring her kids because she thought that the ladies might try and apologise or something and then she would be busted that her kids weren't bothered.
This story line with Brandi, i'm not sure what to believe as Brandi is so fake and Teddi and Kyle's acting was atrocious when they "found out" about the affair 🙄

• Wow

Brandi has had some kind of dodgy cosmetic treatment which has left her mouth only half able to move when she speaks. She discussed it on one of her podcast episodes. Once you notice it, it is really difficult to not keep looking at it!

I am not sure whether Brandi is telling the truth about Denise, but I can definitely see why the other ladies are annoyed by her change of attitude. You should not be on reality television if you are in the least bit afraid of being edited in a way that you don’t like or have secrets to keep. The dinner at the hotel in the most recent episode was quite embarrassing. “Bravo Bravo Bravo” made me cringe!

On a different note, did anyone see the most recent episode of NYC? Ramona is really overreacting to Leah’s dancing. It comes across like jealousy because she isn’t the centre of attention when Leah is around. LuAnn taking the rehabilitated offenders to the spa was quite cringe. I understand that it was nice of her to offer, but for LuAnn to attempt to compare her drunk and disorderly experience to these women’s experience of the jail system was quite ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Where are you watching this season? I’m in the UK and haven’t seen it yet xx

Real housewives of Potomac starts tonight, will watch it tomorrow morning, think this is my fave franchise, I watch them all ( I got hayu) my thoughts on the rest, rhobh, went off that when lvp left, rhonj never liked Teresa, new series of rhony, some have alcohol problems.

Just watched rhop, bit of a slow burner, but showing what's to come, think it's going to be a feisty season.

I'm loving the drama with Denise and Brandi.

Although somewhere I read that someone had done a Meghan Kind Edmonds investigation (lol) and that the day Brandi was in the bedroom talking about what happened.. That was filmed out of sync to the storyline they were telling. It was something on Reddit but I can't find it now! But does cast a bit of doubt onto how real the story is or whether Bravo have manufactured it.

Denise is silly for constantly calling out Bravo on camera... In previous years they would have hidden all that but not nowadays. She's a bad liar and you can tell when she was denying she spoke to Brandi at the dinner table etc.

I am watching Potomac at the moment - I love it!!! For anyone watching Potomac, which ladies do you like/not like?

I am watching Potomac at the moment - I love it!!! For anyone watching Potomac, which ladies do you like/not like?
I love Gizelle. I think she is a good judge of character (except for when it comes to men) and throws just the right amount of shade. I also like Robyn. She comes across as a very fair person and acts as a good voice of reason.

I am indifferent to Monique. She’s kind of just “there”.

Ashley is extremely deluded and I find her difficult to watch for that reason. Your husband has been accused of sexual assault and infidelity and you want to stick by him?! I can’t fathom it. Karen is frustrating to watch because she thinks she knows best all of the time. Candiace is awful and out of touch with reality. She has no idea how much things really cost and seems to get violent and aggressive quite quickly. I can’t say am a fan of that behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.