The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Andy needs to keep the OGs. Ramona, Vicky, LVP, Nene ...they’re part of the fabric. You don’t need to love them but they're the housewife glue. I’m much quicker to forgive an OG than a thirsty newbie.

I’ve never liked Erika Jayne, fake fake fake. I don’t buy her marriage. I never doubted Ken and Lisa but her? Trash.

Reactions: 6
I think Andy needs to keep the OGs. Ramona, Vicky, LVP, Nene ...they’re part of the fabric. You don’t need to love them but they're the housewife glue. I’m much quicker to forgive an OG than a thirsty newbie.

I’ve never liked Erika Jayne, fake fake fake. I don’t buy her marriage. I never doubted Ken and Lisa but her? Trash.
erika jayne is just the typical young woman rich man marriage. There is no way it would have happened had it not been rich, whatever thehy say

Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of Denise and not surprised she's quit, but would rather have had Dorit and Erika Jane leave.
yeh I don't like her either, also her face looks so weird from all the surgery she has had. I doubt Dorit would ever quit, she needs the publicity

Reactions: 4
yeh I don't like her either, also her face looks so weird from all the surgery she has had. I doubt Dorit would ever quit, she needs the publicity
Yes, I thought she looked different in the reunion! She must have used the same surgeon as Brandi:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yes, I thought she looked different in the reunion! She must have used the same surgeon as Brandi:ROFLMAO:
I know, those chipmunk cheeks!!! I think the only person who seems to have a good surgeon is Kyle tbh.

• Haha
I know, those chipmunk cheeks!!! I think the only person who seems to have a good surgeon is Kyle tbh.
Yes I agree, she really doesn't look alot different, but no matter what these women do, they can't turn their age back!!!!
I still miss lvp.

• Haha
Yes I agree, she really doesn't look alot different, but no matter what these women do, they can't turn their age back!!!!
I still miss lvp.
whenever I see seasons of real housewives with younger women, I always find they actually look older than their age because of surgery because you kind of assume they must be older if they have had it (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if it’s from surgery but Denise mouth looks in a constant frown. Ester from Rh Cheshire, mum, has the same upside down mouth

Reactions: 6
whenever I see seasons of real housewives with younger women, I always find they actually look older than their age because of surgery because you kind of assume they must be older if they have had it (if that makes sense)
Yes, I know what you mean!

Don’t know if it’s from surgery but Denise mouth looks in a constant frown. Ester from Rh Cheshire, mum, has the same upside down mouth
Yes, her mouth looked really odd!

Have caught up with all housewives ( I have hayu) any suggestions on what else to watch ( I've seen the married to medicine series)
Might have to rewatch Toronto :ROFLMAO:

I started “don’t be tardy” 😂 With Kim from RHOA
so bad I’m obviously going to love it.

Reactions: 2
Oh damn... Well SLC starts soon!
I've heard there's a new franchise starting, will look forward to it!
Just caught up with Potomac sleazy Michael up to no good again.

definitely second vanderpump rules, I hate everyone on it but love the show :LOL:
I don't like most of them, but my fave has to be James Kennedy!

I started “don’t be tardy” 😂 With Kim from RHOA
so bad I’m obviously going to love it.
Yes it is bad, but very addictive!

Last edited:
I've heard there's a new franchise starting, will look forward to it!
Just caught up with Potomac sleazy Michael up to no good again.

I don't like most of them, but my fave has to be James Kennedy!

Yes it is bad, but very addictive!
What about below deck?

What about below deck?
LOVE below deck, the first season especially where that blonde girl (cannot remember her name?) is clearly drunk at work a few times but blames it on her anti anxiety meds. Or love is blind? that show is the most hilarious thing I watched during lockdown :LOL: highlight in episode 1 when Nick Lachay introduces himself as "of course, I'm Nick Lachay" as if he is some 1 list celeb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.