Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cholulamare

Chatty Member
I felt really sorry for Denise they just constantly attack her and maybe she is lying about some things trying to save her skin but so would I if all these women were judging me as they do to her. Just a constant attack on her an her character it's uncomfortable to watch
Yeah, their reaction to her liking of that tweet in particular was so disingenuous, and when she was trying to explain she liked it for the comment on Erika not the comment on Rinna, they just tried to shout her down and drown her out. They're clearly trying to manufacture a reason to take her down because they didn't like that she was a fan favourite/was paid more than them, and they think viewers aren't going to see through it :rolleyes:

i havent seen the reunion, but I think since she became the "centre" in the intro she has become worse and worse tbh
100%. I wish they would fire her (unless she brings BOTH of her sisters on as housewives, then she could stay).

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I love LVP! Not enjoying the new season without her at all 🙁 I met her outside Vanderpump dogs on holiday and she was so nice - Kyle is a bitch
Do you believe that she tried setting up Dorit last season with the whole dog thing? I never warmed up to her whilst she was on RHOBH but I've been watching Vanderpump Rules and I really like her in that

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Ohh I love housewives 😍

Favourite franchise;

1. New Jersey, always
2. Cheshire
3. Dallas
4. Beverly Hills

I’ve tried getting into the other ones like Atlanta, potamac etc but can’t do it.

Best/worst cast members

1. Best - Teresa. Worst - Caroline.
2. Best - Christine/Tanya. Worst - Dawn ward, plus really dislike the new cast member from last season who used to live in LA (can’t remember her name)
3. Best - Brandi. Worst - Carrie
4. Best - LVP. Worst - Erika

I always wonder why they never made more UK franchises, like housewives of Sandbanks or housewives of Surrey etc
I would love to know your reason for disliking Erika! I get the impression that she is like marmite, I love her though. 😂

Speaking of RHOBH, this week’s episode was a little dull. Sutton, although demoted to a “friend of” seems to be the one giving us a lot of the drama and sassy comments that I would expect from a series of the Housewives.

ELFILY

VIP Member
I just finished Toronto and my god, those ladies are lucky Kara was on the cast because she was the only real one. The others were too nice and fake, too scared to start an argument. If Kara wasn’t on it, I have no idea how it would have gone!

Venlicon

Chatty Member
I have watched the first series of RHONY. I liked it, but I didn’t love it. I’ll stick with it though as it’s bound to liven up!

emm

VIP Member
I totally agree, the things Teresa says and has done throughout the years are insane, and she knows the reason NJ is so successful is becoming of her and her antics, but it’s completely gone way to far. Does anyone remember the season she first came back from jail and it did seem to have changed her, but she’s gone completely off the scale again.
But you don’t bring up children, and to put a rumour like that out there about a young girl who has already gone through so much is awful. Gia was practically Audrianas mum whilst T was in jail and still managed to get the grades for a decent college. I think those girls have done amazingly well considering what’s gone on in their home life and the public interest in them.
what was the rumour she started??

Maid22

VIP Member
Just watched the first episode and I’m hooked! This is the drama that was missing from Toronto!
Yes I must admit I got abit confused between Toronto and Vancouver, been years since I watched them!!
Vancouver gets a o_Oo_O, might have to give it a rewatch!!!

GlennCoco

VIP Member
You just wait and strap in for a wild ride! That series gets crazy and if you like LVP, you won’t be happy with how it plays out.

I have just started watching Potomac and Katie on there reminds me of Meghan Markle in looks and charitable aspirations. 😂
Omg I just finished watching season 9!!! Wtf??? 🤯

What is Camille's deal this season? Jeez

Gossiperina

RHOBH is back but I have to say that this episode is quite mellow considering the drama from the last episode!!

nym3ria

Chatty Member
so I'm at the end of S4, who did you believe when it came to the brandi/lisa tabloid thing? (still have to watch the reunion!)

Blackbird

Teddy is just such a snoozefest - terrible casting. I always leave the room to make a cup of tea - or go and do some dusting - when she comes on.

Woopsagain

Is the new series of BH on ITVB? I hope so then I can have a catch up on what I have missed so far

And RHWOA, half the time I can't understand a word there saying.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
I'm about half way through season 4 so I will be there soon. What do you think about Cam? I kind of like her but I get total bitchy mean girl vibes from her too
Loved her at first. Then hated her and then softened a bit. I HATE Landon though total fake innocent but her claws came out season 3 reunion. Luckily left for season 5 x