The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get into Orange County. If I TSS o my that need currently then I’ll watch the new season of don’t be tardy.

I’m a diehard fan of the whole franchise and I especially love Dallas. I’m curious to know what other people think about what happened to Leanne at the last reunion and how she was played out in general.

I’m a diehard fan of the whole franchise and I especially love Dallas. I’m curious to know what other people think about what happened to Leanne at the last reunion and how she was played out in general.
Leanne was totally off all season, I don’t think she’s as happy in her relationship/marriage as she’s made out. She also massively has to deal with the demons from her childhood. As horrible as that was she can’t continue to use it as a defence for her bad behaviour now.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched part 1 of the rhobh reunion? Very frustrating to watch no one can get a word in. Erica and Lisa Rinna are pissing me off.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched part 1 of the rhobh reunion? Very frustrating to watch no one can get a word in. Erica and Lisa Rinna are pissing me off.
Yeah, these Zoom reunions just mean everyone talks over each other even more than usual - did you catch at one point Denise (I think?) even said "I didn't hear what you said because I was already talking"? So glad RHONY reunion was filmed IRL!

Rinna was unbearable - it really pisses me off when people misuse "gaslighting" - but I think she's deliberately going overboard to save her job for next season.

I cannot stand Kyle and her completely inability to admit she's in the wrong or provide an apology without a caveat. She should have "but I didn't MEAN it that way" tattooed on her forehead. Clear her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
should have "but I didn't MEAN it that way" tattooed on her forehead. Clear her.
Oh she absolutely should it's as overused as Rinnas use of the word gaslighting. I felt really sorry for Denise they just constantly attack her and maybe she is lying about some things trying to save her skin but so would I if all these women were judging me as they do to her. Just a constant attack on her an her character it's uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 5
Yeah, these Zoom reunions just mean everyone talks over each other even more than usual - did you catch at one point Denise (I think?) even said "I didn't hear what you said because I was already talking"? So glad RHONY reunion was filmed IRL!

Rinna was unbearable - it really pisses me off when people misuse "gaslighting" - but I think she's deliberately going overboard to save her job for next season.

I cannot stand Kyle and her completely inability to admit she's in the wrong or provide an apology without a caveat. She should have "but I didn't MEAN it that way" tattooed on her forehead. Clear her.
i havent seen the reunion, but I think since she became the "centre" in the intro she has become worse and worse tbh

I felt really sorry for Denise they just constantly attack her and maybe she is lying about some things trying to save her skin but so would I if all these women were judging me as they do to her. Just a constant attack on her an her character it's uncomfortable to watch
Yeah, their reaction to her liking of that tweet in particular was so disingenuous, and when she was trying to explain she liked it for the comment on Erika not the comment on Rinna, they just tried to shout her down and drown her out. They're clearly trying to manufacture a reason to take her down because they didn't like that she was a fan favourite/was paid more than them, and they think viewers aren't going to see through it :rolleyes:

i havent seen the reunion, but I think since she became the "centre" in the intro she has become worse and worse tbh
100%. I wish they would fire her (unless she brings BOTH of her sisters on as housewives, then she could stay).

Yeah, their reaction to her liking of that tweet in particular was so disingenuous, and when she was trying to explain she liked it for the comment on Erika not the comment on Rinna, they just tried to shout her down and drown her out. They're clearly trying to manufacture a reason to take her down because they didn't like that she was a fan favourite/was paid more than them, and they think viewers aren't going to see through it :rolleyes:
Totally agree. They are trying to manipulate the narrative completely. Denise will be gone next series and they will be back targeting someone else.

Reactions: 1
My favourite line (i.e. my rose of the episode) was Sutton's "my small disdain for your clothes" 😂
Another delicious moment was when Garcele was talking about some kaftans, saying they're the best, and they zoomed in on Kyle's face. 🤣
Rinna is unbearable. I could do an entire essay on what a tiresome, lousy actress and narcissistic piece of tit she is, acting like her Depends don't stink, but she's not worth the bother.

100%. I wish they would fire her (unless she brings BOTH of her sisters on as housewives, then she could stay).
Oh, this would be a great watch. But Kathy has always refused and Kim is looking like one of those marsh mummies, I doubt having her full time would do her MH any good. Not that Bravo gives a duck.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if it has been said, but why did Bethenny not get custody of her child? It is really odd, the only case I (personally) know of the father getting custody was that the mum was deemed totally unfit (she was an alcoholic)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't know if it has been said, but why did Bethenny not get custody of her child? It is really odd, the only case I (personally) know of the father getting custody was that the mum was deemed totally unfit (she was an alcoholic)
Is this a recent thing? I can't find anything about it. She was sharing custody with her ex but was trying to get full custody for a long time.

Is this a recent thing? I can't find anything about it. She was sharing custody with her ex but was trying to get full custody for a long time.
I thought he had more or less full custody and she just had them for a few days? I might be wrong though

Pretty sure they have equal
Custody , probably as she works away a lot.
ah okay, he seemed nice at first but seems to be a horrible person from how he behaved after the divorce. I feel bad for Bethanny, she has had such bad luck with men. She is one of the only NY housewives I do not dislike

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry if this has already been discussed but.... what is this?! When I think of jersey, I think cows and potatoes, not exactly high glamour and cat fights?! (Obvs I know it’s a tax haven, but it’s hardly Monaco - sorry to any islanders 😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.