The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Candiace is a proper drama llama, I can't stand it when she's dabbing at her eyes with a tissue!
No Michael next week so we'll never know what he was hinting at with Robyn's bloke.

Reactions: 4
As it’s a quiet Christmas this year, I’m spending the day cooking Christmas dinner for my partner and son whilst catching up with the Orange County and Salt Lake City housewives! If I wasn’t pregnant, I’d be on my second glass of wine (or bottle) I think too 😂

Reactions: 4
As it’s a quiet Christmas this year, I’m spending the day cooking Christmas dinner for my partner and son whilst catching up with the Orange County and Salt Lake City housewives! If I wasn’t pregnant, I’d be on my second glass of wine (or bottle) I think too 😂
I haven't caught up yet, but hope you and everyone else on this thread have had a merry Xmas, for those who don't celebrate, hope you've had a lovely Friday. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m quite shocked that Monique has been confirmed for the next season! I wonder if Candiace will be too..

Reactions: 2
So what did we all think of last reunion?
The 2 Chris's had a real go, Giselle had her security again :rolleyes: , Karen and ray renewing their vows, that's probably just to keep them on the show, it's all about the money;)

Reactions: 1
Absolutely loved Chris Samuels standing up for his wife! He wasn’t taking it and nor should he have after that rumour plot. Did anyone else notice Gizelles hair, it kept switching from being straight to wavy , noticed it loads on the second episode.

Is anyone else not loving Salt Lake City? Was so looking forward to it starting but I’m struggling to get into it.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely loved Chris Samuels standing up for his wife! He wasn’t taking it and nor should he have after that rumour plot. Did anyone else notice Gizelles hair, it kept switching from being straight to wavy , noticed it loads on the second episode.

Is anyone else not loving Salt Lake City? Was so looking forward to it starting but I’m struggling to get into it.
That rumour was out of order, they shouldn't involve their kids.

I'm struggling with salt lake city too maybe there's just to many housewives series on now? Haven't watched the jersey one yet, not sure if I'll bother as I don't like Cheshire.

I’m the same Im a massive housewife fan, I watch them all on hayu the next day but Cheshire is so unbelievably scripted I can’t stand it. The way they talk in the confessionals is like they are auditioning for a part.
For me NJ is the best, I just love how wacko they all are

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They brought the child rumour to the show though? As shown in the reunion it was Chris samuels that’s brought it up. Gizelle looked genuinely confused when he asked her if the baby looked like him.
He was then the one that brought it to the reunion.
I’m glad she’s not coming back to the show she has far too high an opinion of herself and her husband.
The others at least have a bit of humour about them.
I don’t mind salt lake but it’s not my favourite. Jersey seems very staged and scripted almost. I’m guessing because they don’t appear to actually know each other. Whereas the others they all seem to at least know each other socially.
I’ve started watching the new season of Atlanta. Waiting for Dallas and New York for a new season. Anyone know if they are coming back?

They brought the child rumour to the show though? As shown in the reunion it was Chris samuels that’s brought it up. Gizelle looked genuinely confused when he asked her if the baby looked like him.
I’m glad she’s not coming back to the show she has far too high an opinion of herself and her husband.
I don’t mind salt lake but it’s not my favourite. Jersey seems very staged and scripted almost. I’m guessing because they don’t appear to actually know each other. Whereas the others they all seem to at least know each other socially.
I’ve started watching the new season of Atlanta. Waiting for Dallas and New York for a new season. Anyone know if they are coming back?
I hope New York is coming back, it is my favourite! agree with other people, Cheshire is just awful I cannot even bring myself to watch

I hope New York is coming back, it is my favourite! agree with other people, Cheshire is just awful I cannot even bring myself to watch
They’ve been filming so hopefully will be back in the spring/summer!

• Heart
chris made a dig at ghastly-elle to let her know he’d heard the plan.
Monique played as dirty as the rest over the years but she will be missed.

Candiace (as much as I don’t like her) was a victim in this whole mess.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.