The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what I hear he’s played away quite a few times and they’re as bad as each other 😐

she’s just not a nice woman, her jealousy seeps through in the reunions.
Have you watched Porchas having a baby? I got to much to watch, let me know if worth watching?
And keep up with potamac, tis good.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so I'm at the end of S4, who did you believe when it came to the brandi/lisa tabloid thing? (still have to watch the reunion!)

so I'm at the end of S4, who did you believe when it came to the brandi/lisa tabloid thing? (still have to watch the reunion!)
I do love Lisa but I believe Brandi. Lisa is a massive manipulator who only wanted to be seen as the hero of the show so behind the scenes, she definitely played dirty. You’re only on S4 but let me tell you, brandi is not the only person to accuse Lisa of doing this so you’ll see!

Reactions: 6
Holy tit Potomac bringing the goods this season!! I do not believe Monique is remorseful at all in that episode, but then based on the rest of the season preview Candiace is being just as spiteful back!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just started watching this after your recommendation!
Hope you enjoy!

Holy tit Potomac bringing the goods this season!! I do not believe Monique is remorseful at all in that episode, but then based on the rest of the season preview Candiace is being just as spiteful back!!
I had to laugh at Giselle turning up with ' security' wtf was all that about?

Reactions: 2
Potomac, wow!!!

Michael got to swerve out of his own drama because of Monique!!!!

this version of the franchise started so so badly but it’s amazing!!!

Reactions: 5
I just finished Toronto and my god, those ladies are lucky Kara was on the cast because she was the only real one. The others were too nice and fake, too scared to start an argument. If Kara wasn’t on it, I have no idea how it would have gone!

I just finished Toronto and my god, those ladies are lucky Kara was on the cast because she was the only real one. The others were too nice and fake, too scared to start an argument. If Kara wasn’t on it, I have no idea how it would have gone!
Another one to watch is Vancouver!!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the first episode and I’m hooked! This is the drama that was missing from Toronto!
Did they ever make a second season? I loveddddd this one, also had no idea how beautiful Vancouver is!

Just watched the first episode and I’m hooked! This is the drama that was missing from Toronto!
Yes I must admit I got abit confused between Toronto and Vancouver, been years since I watched them!!
Vancouver gets a o_Oo_O, might have to give it a rewatch!!!

Yes I must admit I got abit confused between Toronto and Vancouver, been years since I watched them!!
Vancouver gets a o_Oo_O, might have to give it a rewatch!!!
Where are you all watching this ? I can’t find it on ITV Be

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe anyone would back Monique in that fight. She was vicious and downright nasty. Yes candice was as well but she didn’t get physical. There’s no need to get physical.
shes been proved to be a liar as well. The I blacked out and didn’t remover but then footage showing her gloating about it in the car.
She thinks she’s more important than she is. Her husband is an ex football player and seems to be a bit controlling. She married for money like many of the other housewives.

I can’t believe anyone would back Monique in that fight. She was vicious and downright nasty. Yes candice was as well but she didn’t get physical. There’s no need to get physical.
shes been proved to be a liar as well. The I blacked out and didn’t remover but then footage showing her gloating about it in the car.
She thinks she’s more important than she is. Her husband is an ex football player and seems to be a bit controlling. She married for money like many of the other housewives.
I think if someone was plotting to spread rumours about the father of my child then goading me every time she sees me, I’d probably flip too 🤷🏾‍♀️ Monique shouldn’t have done it but I can see why she got pushed over the edge.

A lot of the reason for all this drama on Potomac isn’t being shown on the show as it concerns non-cast members so I think the reunion will be very interesting when it all comes out.

I’m kinda team Monique 😬
Don’t agree with her actions but can’t say I wouldn’t want to whack candiace if she’d been involved in all those lies being spread. 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.