The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really liking series 2 of RHONY so I’m glad I stuck with it. Luann is annoying me, she’s such cuntess 😂

Reactions: 4
These are my fave shows ever! What a saddo!

Ive watched every single one from USA, UK Canada and Oz, apart from Potomac and Dallas.

Fave characters are:
Lisa Vanderpump (its tit without her )
Nene (love to hate, she is too much)
Sonia (sweet but nuts)
Bethany (love how fast she talks)
Teresa (thick and a criminal)

Can’t stand Dawn Ward, but she makes great TV. Although bring back Ampika and Magali as they werent scared of her like the others.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the mid season trailer for Potomac? Was never a fan before but this is the best of the housewives in a long time

Has anyone seen the mid season trailer for Potomac? Was never a fan before but this is the best of the housewives in a long time
Yes, it's already been a feisty one, Potomac has to be one of my faves.

Reactions: 2
she needs a thread of her own after this week 🙈😂

I watched some of NJ back in 2008 when it started and I’m tempted to go back and start it again 😂
Not a fan of Nene, it always felt like she was the star of show, it was good not to have her in it for a while so could get to know the others.
New Jersey, especially the old ones with Danielle were the best imo.

Not a fan of Nene, it always felt like she was the star of show, it was good not to have her in it for a while so could get to know the others.
New Jersey, especially the old ones with Danielle were the best imo.
i really dislike her, and she’s going to blacklist herself with the way she’s acting right now,
If she felt bravo were racist why did she wait until she couldn’t negotiate a contract she was happy with before she spoke up, others spoke out, she stayed quite.
They’re dropping her episode numbers because she has nothing to offer anymore. Season 11/12 were awful because of her.

I love porsha 😂 and Kenya is brilliant tv.

really enjoying potomic now I’m on season 3, 1 and 2 were a drag.

Reactions: 2
i really dislike her, and she’s going to blacklist herself with the way she’s acting right now,
If she felt bravo were racist why did she wait until she couldn’t negotiate a contract she was happy with before she spoke up, others spoke out, she stayed quite.
They’re dropping her episode numbers because she has nothing to offer anymore. Season 11/12 were awful because of her.

I love porsha 😂 and Kenya is brilliant tv.

really enjoying potomic now I’m on season 3, 1 and 2 were a drag.
Oh, what have I missed about Nene?

Oh, what have I missed about Nene?
oh child 😂😂 you missed a lot!!!

Wendy Williams was on “watch what happens live” and basically said Nene is boring and wouldn’t get her own series etc, etc,

then, the tweets that followed 😐

68697483-201E-4FF4-BB4C-5C1F5DD27C66.jpeg
AFB5B0DE-C040-4B73-BF50-026EC5875618.jpeg
B4A98363-D296-4633-9D2F-9B49AD0921DF.jpeg

Now, if she’d said this because she felt it was time to speak out id respect that, but she left because they offered her 6 episodes and not the full series (13)
She tried to negotiate more but they wouldn’t offer more so she left.
Then she went on YouTube and dragged Wendy to filth even more 😂
After the season 12 reunion she’s made herself look bad anyway, and is anyone intrested in watching Nene and Greg anymore 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
oh child 😂😂 you missed a lot!!!

Wendy Williams was on “watch what happens live” and basically said Nene is boring and wouldn’t get her own series etc, etc,

then, the tweets that followed 😐

View attachment 263847View attachment 263848View attachment 263849

Now, if she’d said this because she felt it was time to speak out id respect that, but she left because they offered her 6 episodes and not the full series (13)
She tried to negotiate more but they wouldn’t offer more so she left.
Then she went on YouTube and dragged Wendy to filth even more 😂
After the season 12 reunion she’s made herself look bad anyway, and is anyone intrested in watching Nene and Greg anymore 🤷‍♀️
Wow, that was an eye opener, but am not surprised, it's the housewives of Atlanta not the Nene show, I don't know why Greg puts up with her, should have stayed divorced, but I suppose another wedding makes money, a to keep her in the limelight.

Reactions: 1
Wow, that was an eye opener, but am not surprised, it's the housewives of Atlanta not the Nene show, I don't know why Greg puts up with her, should have stayed divorced.
from what I hear he’s played away quite a few times and they’re as bad as each other 😐

she’s just not a nice woman, her jealousy seeps through in the reunions.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.